• Show
Clear All

Kraftwerk this morning.

Comment

The Fall - There's a Ghost In My House

Comment

Bit biased as it's my Goddaughter, but I do like this a lot:

Comment

Although it has the vibe that would fit a moody romantic drama, I'm still a fan of Ryan Adams' cover of "Wonderwall."

Comment

Ryan Adams, there's an artist I haven't thought about in a while. I loved Gold and barely listened to anything else for months after it was released.

Comment

I'm Only Dreaming — The Small Faces

For me Stevie boy possessed the best male voice of his generation in British pop music.

Comment

This has been stuck in my head ever since watching All Of Us Strangers.

Comment

The Coasters — Shopping for Clothes

"Puuuure Herrin' Bone"

Comment

I’m still stuck with The Postal Service (featuring Jen Wood).

Comment

Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro

Comment

Comment

I usually just post songs I like rather than genuine earworms, but this really is one of the latter and I'm not sure whether I welcome it or not:

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Nocturnal Submission;n2892909]I usually just post songs I like rather than genuine earworms /QUOTE]

That's an outrage! Snake Plissken - ban him now!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                                Enjoyed that. (I only catch up this thread now and then).

Comment

I've given myself an earworm of Here I Go Again by Whitesnake after nominating it on the naff videos thread.

It's a cautionary tale. I thought I could handle it. Don't make the same mistake, kids.

Comment

I have no sympathy Benjm, you reap what you sow.

Anyway this version of a Bacharach & David song came up on Spotify. Before checking I guessed it was The Hollies:

Comment

Zach Bryan, "Revival"

And a live version with Springsteen and Maggie Rogers. It doesn't sound great but you can see/hear the energy generated by this song when performed live.

Comment

Whatshername:

Comment

Sixty One years ago this month Bob Dylan played NY Town Hall. He sang this song. Though recorded by many others, including Elvis Presley, It remained unreleased for eight years until it showed up in the middle of his Greatest Hits Vol 2. Arguably it's one of the finest recordings of his early acoustic period.

Comment

Travis - Driftwood

Comment

I keep playing this in my head wandering around town. I hadn't thought about this for years until a discussion here recently. The Third part is a right bastard to play

Comment

Flamin' Groovies cover of River Deep Mountain High

Comment

Everything about this song is beautiful

Comment

AC/DC - Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be

Comment

Working...
                                                    X