X11 season 45 - de rigueur Mortis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sits View Post
    Tudor (that's CPI_46's name) actually agrees there's something fishy about Fenerbahçe and will raise it with the authorities. I'm making lots of helpful noises.
    Good news. Anything about the name?

Comment

I've just had a response re the name asking for more details so I've sent something.

Fenerbahçe have just bought a 19/7 striker for a million. I'm not sure how they've managed that.

Comment

Good perseverance chaps

Comment

Originally posted by SouthdownRebel View Post
          Good perseverance chaps
          It's Sits and his spreadsheet that done it.

Comment

MLX call to arms

I'm trying to get the new season up and running in MLX but have four vacancies in the league - I'd prefer to avoid losing these teams if at all possible. Is anyone with VIP and spare quota interested in applying, even if its just temporarily to enable season creation? Of course, we'd love for you to stay longer but any help would be gratefully received.

Apply here: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=361711

Comment

I've put up a notice in the forum of my private league, many came to the Heineken so I'm hopeful.

Comment

Thanks Antep!

Comment

Thanks Antep!
                  No problem. I've messaged the two most active privately as well.

Comment

Put something on the Human Forum as well re. the MLX.

On the team name I think Tudor doesn't quite get it yet so I've said I will get more for him. But I want to address the cheat first. 1m for a 19/7 striker? He's a twat.

Comment

Thanks Antep!
                      We might have three recruits SDR, I've messaged you on Xpert Eleven. In short one has to buy quota and they want to be guaranteed the three slots before buying. Sounds promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                        Put something on the Human Forum as well re. the MLX.

On the team name I think Tudor doesn't quite get it yet so I've said I will get more for him. But I want to address the cheat first. 1m for a 19/7 striker? He's a twat.
                        He's open to it though rather than saying no it's fine so that's a positive. I think Fenerbahçe have just got greedy and blown it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                          We might have three recruits SDR, I've messaged you on Xpert Eleven. In short one has to buy quota and they want to be guaranteed the three slots before buying. Sounds promising.
                          Replied, thanks.

Spoonaldo of Blank Space resigned overnight so its now five needed. I’m going to contact him and see if he’s willing to continue, at least until season creation.

Of course, if any lurking stattos are tempted to return now might be the perfect time...

Comment

I've mentioned it on the Scribble of the Combo League which is also VIP. They don't have an advertising thread in their Forum.

Comment

It's a funny old time in X11 at the moment. Three of my four teams are between seasons and the other one is really just treading water until the next campaign. Looking forward to things getting going again (no criticism of the lovely hard-working underappreciated admins intended).

Comment

It's more a reflection of the general neglect of the owners - over the last 6 months it's become noticeably harder to recruit new managers, especially for VIP only leagues.

Comment

Replied, thanks.

Spoonaldo of Blank Space resigned overnight so its now five needed. I’m going to contact him and see if he’s willing to continue, at least until season creation.

Of course, if any lurking stattos are tempted to return now might be the perfect time...
                                  Replied again. Hopefully that will be three out of the five.

Talking of Statto, I saw his photo and name on the MLX forum and genuinely got emotional before realising that Kevchenko is still around and it's a fucking game.

Things are just too much for me at the moment.

Comment

I know you what you mean, he is still all over the MLX admin forum. Poignant.

Comment

Yeah, er, hello. Still here, still spamming many threads. (Just not this one.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                        Yeah, er, hello. Still here, still spamming many threads. (Just not this one.)
                                        Come back Kevchenko we miss you. I've no idea who this Kevin S imposter is.

Comment

Kevchenko? He used to hang out with Smallcaps, right? Whatever happened to him?

Comment

I'm not sure, but there's a Cup competition named after him so he must have been important.

Comment

Just a reminder, GOT are all yours if you ever want to come back Kev...

Comment

Kevchenko? He used to hang out with Smallcaps, right? Whatever happened to him?
                                                Smallcaps still runs teams iirc.

So when are you coming back? You can be known as the artist formerly known as Kevchenko if you wish.

Comment

I really can't, but thanks.

Comment

I really can't, but thanks.
                                                    No worries mate. Hope you're well and things are going well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X