No announcement yet.

Blood Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Blood Bowl team has been announced - Gnomes!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/...to-blood-bowl/

They sound daft as hell but I will probably end up getting them

Comment

Diverting my own thread here, but this arrived today...

Comment

Comment

I had a gift voucher at my local games store so I went and bought an extra team

First impressions while sorting out the three teams for painting are that the moulding isn't as good as with Games Workshop products. The mould lines are quite obvious, there's a lot of flash, and one or two of the trim points are too close to extremities. One of my goblins seems to have lost a thumb as a result.
          Last edited by Patrick Thistle; 07-04-2024, 00:30.

Comment

This is good. CerberusXT's Pride Marines will be in the next white Dwarf.

Comment

Since I got the Warhammer Fantast Role Play 4E Humble Bundle I've been on a bit of a tear on it. There are some really good blogs covering the history. In particular I found this 40 part (to date) history of WFRP1 extremely enlightening. I think it interesting how the setting came to be defined, or at least sketched out, by the rpg. It seems clear, from this and a couple of other blogs, that the designers just chucked together the things they thought were cool into a big vat.

Which made this blog "Satire Without Purpose Will Wander In Dark Places" hit all the harder. It argues that 40k and Warhammer aren't satirical, have never been satirical. It's just that the sources they drew from were satirical and it picked up some second degree satire.

I'd recommend the Satire piece, it's clarified a few things in my mind about 40k.

Comment

Yeah, it's a really good piece.

Comment

Working...
                X