Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Chart Love Sensation

Comment

Covers period 1 April to 30 June. Qualifying standard 91 posts (averaging one per day)

Comment

A big jump from you, DG. Are you aiming for the top ten?

So what are we planning for ursus' 100, 000th post? At the current rate he'll do it sometime next year so I think we'll have to appoint a planning committee.

Comment

I set myself targets of top 10 and overtaking all other Irish posters

For any new readers: the chart records what prolific posters' families/ colleagues/ offline friends already know. Except for ursus arctos​who claims to have sub-contracted the actual posting to them...

Comment

Hmm, slipped out of the Top 20. Need to get that follow-up single ready.

Comment

I reckon membership of Wordle competitions may be a skewing factor. I hope so anyway.

Comment

Wordle is why I've hit the top 75 for the first time in a long while/ever.

Comment

Indeed. It's now Plus Ca change poster Beryl, if I can risk nonsense in French rather than Latin

Comment

Yes, considering I've gone through phases (like recently) of only logging in to post in the Wordle or Xpert Eleven threads, it's clear that my unexpected 12th placing (holy crap!) is very much boosted by my participation in these games. Would never have imagined I'd be riding so high in the charts.

Comment

Working...
                    X