No announcement yet.

OTF Wordle: 'The Open'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean of the Shed grey day with a grey par 4 to match.

Comment

Sporting I've less to shout about than a Spaniard on Sauchiehall Street this morning after a bogey 5.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
        Sean of the Shed grey day with a grey par 4 to match.
        An equally monotone par 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
          A birdie 3 to get things going this morning for me lambers
          And the same for me. You're obviously slipping, as you opened with an eagle in El Spoonico!

Comment

Reality Checkpoint Another 5 plucked from the jaws of a 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ale View Post
              Hope an eagle 2 doesnt stretch our friendship too far Logan Mountstuart
              You bastard! Just a very yippy 5 here.

Puts you 1 up after 3.

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post

And the same for me. You're obviously slipping, as you opened with an eagle in El Spoonico!
                Age may be taking control and I'm not as swift as I was...

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                  Reality Checkpoint Another 5 plucked from the jaws of a 4.
                  Somehow got another birdie 3. I think someone else must be playing my shots.

​​​​​ H W W 4 5 6 7 8 9
                  RC 3 3 3 2 up
                  HO 3 5 5

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                    Sporting I've less to shout about than a Spaniard on Sauchiehall Street this morning after a bogey 5.
                    Just grabbed a 4 between work.

Comment

Still haven't beaten par in this match yet, ale. Another 4.

Comment

Sporting a 4 for me today after my birdie putt missed by an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                          Still haven't beaten par in this match yet, ale. Another 4.
                          If its any consolation birdies not enough at moment. Roll has continued with another eagle 2 Logan Mountstuart

Comment

A par 4 on hole 2 this morning lambers

Comment

Sean of the Shed birdie 3 in the wind and rain today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                                Sporting a 4 for me today after my birdie putt missed by an inch.
                                Only a 5 for me putting you 2 up again.

Comment

There's still a challenge on the table from San Bernardhinault. We're away next week and the wifi may be unreliable, so i hope someone else bites.

Looking at the WMT3 stats (now posted on that thread), SB, I'd say your finishing position was a false one, as you had the highest proportion of hole wins.

Comment

Originally posted by irony towers View Post
                                    There's still a challenge on the table from San Bernardhinault. We're away next week and the wifi may be unreliable, so i hope someone else bites.

Looking at the WMT3 stats (now posted on that thread), SB, I'd say your finishing position was a false one, as you had the highest proportion of hole wins.
                                    I'll be up for a rematch SB, if you fancy it

Comment

A par 4 on hole 2 this morning lambers
                                      I was on the fringes of the green after three. A long putt seemed to be heading for a saving par... and it did! Come up a centimetre short that is. Bogey.
                                      ​​​​​ H W 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                                      Simon G 4 4 1 up
                                      lambers 4 5
                                      And here's a reminder of El Spoonico. It's fair to say we aren't reaching the same heights thus far.
                                      ​​​​​ W W H H W W W W W
                                      Simon G 2 3 3 4 3 2 4 5 2 Won 1 up
                                      lambers 4 2 3 4 2 4 3 6 4
                                      Last edited by lambers; 30-03-2023, 09:04.

Comment

Wow - I forgot how good El Spoonico was. Eagles on 5 of the 9 holes!!

Comment

Hot Orange my ridiculous run of good luck continues with yet another birdie 3
                                          ​​​​​ H W W 4 5 6 7 8 9
                                          RC 3 3 3 3 2 up
                                          HO 3 5 5

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

I'll be up for a rematch SB, if you fancy it
                                            Absolutely. Back to back games is something I’ve never done before. Let’s get to it.

If you wanted to kick off today, I had a 3. But I’m also happy to start tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                                              Sean of the Shed birdie 3 in the wind and rain today.
                                              Also a birdie 3

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post

Absolutely. Back to back games is something I’ve never done before. Let’s get to it.

If you wanted to kick off today, I had a 3. But I’m also happy to start tomorrow
                                                Let's start tomorrow. I play somewhat differently when I'm in a match (by which I mean I concentrate more :-))

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

Let's start tomorrow. I play somewhat differently when I'm in a match (by which I mean I concentrate more :-))
                                                  Ha! Me too. Let’s get going tomorrow.

Comment

Wow - I forgot how good El Spoonico was. Eagles on 5 of the 9 holes!!
                                                    Yep. Most eagles in a WMT3 match was four (R1: HoH v HO), with one more match having three (R3: HoH (again) v SotS). I haven't saved all the matches from the other tournaments to see if that is an all time WMT/WRC record , but it might be!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X