Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTF League Manager Game (New Players Welcome!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM for Phoebe.

Comment

League 1 Player of the season: Cody Fleetwood (Jo-Jos Yo-Yos): 13 X11 appearances in 13 games (7 as X11 captain)
      League 1 MVP: Jody Birch (Torpedo Compton): 10 goals, 2 assists
      League 1 Worst Disciplinary Record: Angus Gandon (U-Street Gunners) 2 reds, 4 yellows
      League 1 Manager of the Year: Phoebe F. Disco (Jo-Jos Yo-Yos)
      League 1 Team of the season (based on X11 appearances):

GK: Isak Tidlund (Jo-Jos Yo-Yos)

DF: Dave Pearce (Hornville)
      DF: Cristi Tãndãricã (Hornville)
      DF: Ted Bremer (JY Bogata Hyogo)
      DF: Egor Yakushev (Jo-Jos Yo-Yos)

MF: Cody Fleetwood (Jo-Jos Yo-Yos)
      MF: Gabe McLaughlin (JY Bogata Hyogo)
      MF: Gustavo Ferér (Jo-Jos Yo-Yos)

FW: Jody Birch (Torpedo Compton)
      FW: Randy Clist (Hornville)
      FW: Bráulio Remédios (JY Bogata Hyoto)

Comment

I think our little friendly may have been wiped out, Phoebe! Only it doesn't appear to be showing up in my 'next match' bit.

Does anyone know if post-season friendlies get cancelled automatically? Both of us just need a bit of player-experience-boosting, you see.

Comment

Phoebe needs NO extra matchday experience whatsoever. He's a bad boy and a liar.

Stop indulging him, Clive!!!

Comment

Heh!

I do, though, and it was me who challenged him. He just seems to have been in a similar situation, so we were both (in theory) happy.

Comment

It's still showing up my end, Clive.

Comment

Phoebe wrote:
                It's still showing up my end, Clive.
                I...

Errr...

You're watching 'Xpert Eleven' on One Touch Football, folks!

Comment

Very pleased with my change report, but still fear a swift exit from Division 1.

Comment

Slight disappointment at Hornville's, worsened by our best midfelder's retirement.

Next season all we'll really offer is stout defence.

Comment

Mildly bemused by my change report - A team increase of 8, but only 5 players have had a skill increase. No-one's skill is down though.

Comment

I'll start the season as soon as I have a chance to do the top flight awards. Probably this weekend. Should be time for a friendly or two.

Comment

Well, I think I'm going to have to retire from this. I've both lost interest and no longer have the spare time (as little as that is) to dedicate to it.

I'm willing to carry on managing Strathcarnage until a replacement can be found - even for the whole of the upcoming season, if that makes it easier. I just thought I'd better give you some advance warning and thus time to make alternative arrangements.

Sorry, folks!

Comment

Stop talking nonsense evilC, the first few games and Strathcarnage back in the hunt for promotion and you'll be back to your old self.

Comment

New season set up. Congrats to the promotees and the demotees.

Comment

I lost interest in (I think) season 3, Clive, getting battered every week. However I had that nagging doubt I'd miss it if I packed in. I'm glad I kept going.

But fair play to you if you're sure. You were good fun to have around.

Comment

I hope you change your mind evilC, you're an asset to the league.

Comment

I understand where Clive is coming from, but I think he should stick with it, except for games against me next season.

The getting hammered in that top league is hard to take. I think this season should help you feel a lot more capable, Clive.

Comment

Naturally we're happy to return from Isaac Bradley with a point though there's the pain of missing a penalty. The commentary described Bradley's save as "easy". Nice.

Comment

I thought the upside of relegation was having inca document the Idiots storming back to OTF. Apparently not, or maybe he missed the season starting.

Comment

The League 1 Roundup Rodeo is forthcoming, excuse the delay.

Comment

HORN wrote:
                                            I lost interest in (I think) season 3, Clive, getting battered every week. However I had that nagging doubt I'd miss it if I packed in. I'm glad I kept going.

But fair play to you if you're sure. You were good fun to have around.
                                            Yep, I'm the same. But look at me now - top flight after only nine seasons. By season 46 I'll be challenging for fourth.

Comment

Surely I can prepare to bask in the reflected glory of predicting (admittedly about 30 pages ago on this thread) Bogzilla's eventual total domination of the OTF League.

Comment

Bradley yet to win a game this season.

Hornville ought to be removed from the league for their attrocity of a shirt.

Comment

I thought that too.

Good to have Phoebe back in the same division as Dragons, that guaranteed 6 points a season is very useful.

Comment

My "bogey team paranoia" was in full swing when I saw the result of that Dragons-Yo-Yos game.

Apologies for the shirt. It looks rather like the sample we chose got dropped in the road and run over by a truck on the way to the manufacturers.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X