• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Gone-non

Jim Gannon sacked, along with Peter Ward

I've just heard the club shop is to close too

Jim Gone-non

James - Come Home

Just like the original link, too big a story for the divisional thread. There's some unfinished business to finish.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Good luck to him. Let's hope he's worked on his man-management skills- he fell out with just about everyone at Motherwell( and seemingly at Port Vale too). Although his acumen in the transfer market has served us very well indeed.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Gone again.

We are a fucking shambles.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Get Gary Lowe in. Worst case scenario, he knows how to win the Conference North on a shoestring.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Lowe's probably as good as we'd realistically get right now. Though I fear we have the kind of board who'd be seduced by a CV with a Conference Premier win instead, not taking into account the much different circumstances that Micky Mellon's worked under.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Yeah, Mickey Mellon is an awful manager and would be a disaster for Stockport.

Gannon for Lowe is an upgrade and may just keep you in this division. Gannnon for Mellon would a colossal mistake.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

frontier psychiatrist wrote: Gone again.

We are a fucking shambles.
                Back again now. And we're still a shambles.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

On the plus side, the OP link goes to a great pensioner-snowmen-riot van story.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Christ, Stockport is bloody grim if the MEN is to go by.

Comment

Jim Gone-non

Lee Howells has finally gone from Bath City after a 2 wins in 20 league games run but it doesn't really deserve its own thread. I am not sure that it is even that much of a change as no-one has ever known whether it is him or director of football/ex-manager Adie Britton picking the team. They may bring in assistant manager Jim Rollo, Billy Clark the Academy coach or both but, with Britton still around, it won't mean much although I would like both to do well.

Comment

Working...
                      X