Hey LÖW, can I go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey LÖW, can I go?

Germany's good performance against Russia on Saturday has been slightly overshadowed by the antics of Kevin Kuranyi, who wasn't named in the team, but was sitting in the stands at Dortmund watching the game.

Unable to take the disappointment, he fucked off home at half time without a word. It was only when they got on the team bus after the game that they noticed he was missing, and he'd switched his mobile off. Although he's since apologised, he's been booted out of the squad permanently now.

Hey LÖW, can I go?

I am afraid that he plans to concentrate his... ehm talents on Schalke now.

Isn't there any notorious ambious club in England (Tottenham, Portsmouth, ManCity, Newcastle) who could buy him for some trillions?

Comment

Hey LÖW, can I go?

I don't know why, but I found it quite amusing that he sent his mates (one of whom was allegedly ex-St Pauli starlet Felix Luz) to pick up his stuff from the hotel room, and they weren't allowed to go in until Oliver Bierhoff had said they could.

"Mr Bierhoff. May I enter room 635 to pick up a toilet bag, two pairs of kecks and the latest issue of Blitz-Illu?"

"No. Come back in two hours and ask me again."

Comment

Working...
      X