I'll complain if we don't win this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK the 08/09 best complainers league table. I know I'm biased but Celtc are the current champions and have started this season in fine style but Rangers seem to be finding some form too now. Only Portsmouth from the Premiership are threatening the Scottish giants, c'mon England must do better.
    Current Standing
    .Team...........Pts
    Celtic..............7
    Portsmouth....3
    Sheffield Utd..1
    Rangers.........1

complaining about what?

Comment

Hang on. What about Newcastle? Their fans and manager have been complaining solidly for weeks now.

Comment

What, you want rules too!
        Complaining about another team or their supporters for something other than football.

Comment

so what are portsmouth complaining about. I haven't been paying attention.

Rangers and celtic can't be included in this competition. There is nothing worse than sectarian nordies/old firm scots whining on all the time.

Comment

Sheffield United? Or does their complaint retrospectivley affect last season's table?

Comment

And I am the Life wrote:

Rangers and celtic can't be included in this competition. There is nothing worse than sectarian nordies/old firm scots whining on all the time.
              How would you know? You can't understand anything they say.

Comment

Is this just a British competition?

I'm asking because if it was open to Italian teams, both Palermo and Catania would be in with a shout.

Comment

You guys are Istria wrote:
                  And I am the Life wrote:

How would you know? You can't understand anything they say.
                  I don't have to be able to speak fluent cur to know when a dog is unhappy about something

Comment

Well I'm biased too but I think Rangers have to surely be winning this one hands down for their hilariously indignant intervention into the plot of Coronation Street.

And if it starts to look like they somehow won't win I'm sure they'll start complaining that the season ought to be extended to give them a better chance.

Comment

Celtic are definitely going to win this. It's not for nothing that Rangers fans are characterised as knuckle dragging neanderthals who stink of piss, and celtic fans are malignant banshees who stink of piss, with an infinite capacity for buckfast fuelled whinging.

You are so totally going to win, unless there is a masonic conspiracy.

Comment

UA - I see no reason why this can't be an international competition so a bit of background please and I'll allocate points accordingly.

Hofz - If it was for pettiness alone then indeed the Bears would be romping away with this however by dint of Celtcs better 'getting governments involved' record then they are still setting the standard others must strive for.

AIATL - The current Sol Campbell/Spurs fans spat has Portsmouth sitting comfortably in 2nd. With a rematch at Spurs still to come and Harry Redknapp likely to have an outburst at the BBC/FA/Police at some point in the season and potential for European teams or Uefa to annoy him too I'd say they'll be competing right to the end.

RL - I may need to include Sheffield Utd in case they sue me, thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
                        X