Stupid football related injuries part 225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m writing this with my left hand only, because yesterday after Milan only got 0-0 with three forwards, among them rabbit-mouth, against a side that’s lost 5 in a row and only mustered a single goal, on my way out of O’Learys, which I left in a rush, pissed off as I’ve seldom been, I lost it and punched the door as hard as a I could, leaving my right hand fractured.

It will be a real test leaving the rental and picking up my new car today. I just tried to dry off my hand after a shower, and the slightest touch by the towel hurt like hell!

ahahahahah.

You are dennis law.

Comment

There was some girl who, whilst celebrating Peter Schmeichel's goal against Rotor Volgograd in 1994, fell over and banged her head on the coffee table. From that day on, when she wrote, she did so back to front. You'd need a mirror to be able to read it properly. It was dead weird and baffled doctors for ages. A few years later she banged her head again and the problem got corrected.

Comment

Hahahaha. I sorry for laughing ganja. But the only more stupid injuries I've come across are when I had a drunken brawl with Garcia in my flat years ago. It was only a couple of days before we went off to shanghai. It was the worlds crappest fight. At one point I swung at him, missed, punched the wall, and my follow-through smashed my forehead off the wall. When I eventually threw him out of my apartment, ranting and raving that I would be so contemptuous as to not let him stay after a brawl (which he instigated by the way) So I decided to bravely execute a sneak attack on him as he started to go down the stairs. Enraged he turned around and chased me back, and as I slammed the door ahead of him, he kicked it at full force.

unfortunately for him the door was the only solid fixture in the entire building and he nearly broke every bone in his foot. we felt very stupid, but we did learn the big lesson that drunk people are no good at fighting.

Comment

Working...
        X