I want to have anal sex with Dirk Kuyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see, Hughesy? You're not the only one who can overturn a 0-2 half-time scoreline with your big fat inspirational arse.

Robinho is the Brazilian Shevchenko.

Man City are Man City.

Are you saying that Liverpool's comeback was inspired by you offering services of your arse to Dirk Kuyt?

Comment

Retrospectively, perhaps it was. The light at the end of the tunnel. The carrot on the stick. The dog's bone.

Really, though. This is the sort of shitty game Liverpool used to lose. So far (so good, fingers crossed) we're not losing them this year. Keeping pace with Chelsea, waiting for them to blink. Awesome.

Shame about Skrtel fucking his leg, though. Although it sets the scene for the return of Daniel Agger.

Comment

Poor Mqrtzn Skrtql. Injury looked nasty.
        As did the red card challenge on Alonso from Zabaletta.

Was it my imagination, or was SWP offside when he played the ball back for Man City's first goal?

Comment

Oh and Garrido's free kick was a beauty. But not as good as Hull's against Spurs.

Comment

Fucking hell, city. You utter liabilities.

Comment

Ha ha ha.

Comment

This is the new city. Forged from the black gold of the middle east. Strengthened with a spine created from the fine, golden sands of the Copacabana. See how it crumbles? See how it collapses? See how it gets in your pants and chaffs your sack?

Comment

the city fans were a bunch of pricks, booing alonso and skrtel. they got what they deserved - as tom hicks would say "manchester's not gonna like that."

Comment

I'm in the unusual position of agreeing with everything you say, but it still angering me.

Comment

how have you all seen this match? as far as i can tell it wasn't on telly, and my guess is that you weren't at the match. so how do you know so much about what went on?

(not picking a fight, just curious...)

Comment

watched it on star sports online - sopcast channel 6029

Comment

Likewise.

Comment

EIM wrote:
                            This is the new city. Forged from the black gold of the middle east. Strengthened with a spine created from the fine, golden sands of the Copacabana. See how it crumbles? See how it collapses? See how it gets in your pants and chaffs your sack?
                            ...and see how- apart from Robinho, Jo and Kompany- they're mostly the same team as last season? The fact that City are gazillionaires doesn't change that, and commentators and pundits would do well to remember that.

Comment

they've also got wright-phillips and zabaleta, so in effect half their team is different.

Comment

Well ok, I forgot those two. However, if City had these unlimited resources at the beginning of the summer, you would see a rather different team and possibly a different manager.

Comment

If you were to humbly offer yourself up to Dirk Kuyt, it would be reassuring to know that he'd either weakly miss the target or blast one right over several times before finally sliding into an open goal right at the end.

Comment

Comment

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:
                                      If you were to humbly offer yourself up to Dirk Kuyt, it would be reassuring to know that he'd either weakly miss the target or blast one right over several times before finally sliding into an open goal right at the end.
                                      And all whilst pulling that face. You know the one.

Comment

I watched it on a mixture of Sopcast and Justin.tv, and bridging the gaps when both of those were fucking up by listening to BBC 5 Live Xtra.

Comment

Fernando Torres I'd understand, but Kuyt?

Comment

Torres is a pretty boy and doesn't have the stamina of Dirk "Diggler" Kuyt.

Comment

"dick kuyt" as cunny kenningham calls him.

Comment

BTW, that story in this week's Popbitch mailout about Dirk Kuyt being the four-time Dutch air-guitar champion is complete bollocks.

Here's the complete list.

He ain't on it.

http://www.air-guitar.nl/category/dutch-champions/

Comment

Nasty injury for Skrtl. I think the Man City fans were booing him for the bad challenge he did on Jo which the referee didn't see. Doesn't excuse them from booing him when he was stretchered off though.

Wasn't Robinho about a yard offside for that chance at 2-1, when SWP played him in? Certainly looked like it on MOTD2 but nobody has said anything, so i may be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X