Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inappropriate premiership manager

V WEST HAM, 0-4
    Disappointed? You come up to me like a cunt and ask me if I'm fucking disappointed? That's none of your cunting business. I don't cuntfucking care if this is going out live. I have nothing to prove to you cunts. Morecambe and fucking Wise? Just cunt off, the lot of you cunts. You write what the cunt you fucking like, I'm here to manage a football team. Anyway, I happen to know that a Nigerian consortium is taking over the club the day after tomorrow, so it'll be Kevin cunting Keegan you cunts will be fucking talking to and you can shove your GMTV and your live fucking feed half a yard up your cunt.

V STOKE, 0-3
    Not the result I was looking for? You cunts have the brass fucking rag to come to my press room and tell me what sort of cunting result I should be fucking looking for? With your Morecambe and fucking Wise? Well let me tell you and the cunts who read your cuntrags, it is none of your cunting business what kind of fucking cunting results I'm cunting looking for. I'm here to run a club, not to kiss cunt. Anyway, I happen to know that the Sultan of fucking Brunei is buying this club and putting George Graham in fucking charge with Glenn Hoddle as his assistant cunting manager so it'll be their cunts you'll be fucking from now on.

V WIGAN, 0-5
    A setback? I should set back your cunting face, you scumcunt. You write up 0-5, you take that result completely out of context and make me look like a cunt in front of my fucking kids, so that they're sitting there at the breakfast table, like Morecambe and cunting Wise, saying here, Dad, what's this in the paper about you being a fuckcunt? Well, fuck you and the cunts you fucking rode in on. Anyway, I happen to know that Vladimir Putin has put down a formal cunting offer to buy this fucking club with Mike cunting Ashley as team manager and Dennis Wise as fucking ball boy so you cunts can stick that up your cunts and fucksuck it.

hahahahaha. Good cunting christ. That's woken me up like a shot of Tabasco. Wonderful stuff.

Comment

That leaked Kinnear interview is, if anything, funnier even that anything wingco could create.

JK: Which one of you is Simon Bird?

SB : Me.

JK: You're a cunt.

SB: Thank you.

Comment

hahaha.

Comment

That was bracing. Thank you sir. I want ICM to manage England.

Or Bromley.

Comment

Working...
          X