Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Rudi Garcia has decided to flee the burning ship that is Olympique Marseille

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    [URL]https://twitter.com/timessport/status/1130868694836568065?s=21[/URL]

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    On Radio 5's Sunday show yesterday Owen Coyle was very outraged that his mate Chris was given the boot at Brighton and that he should have been given the financial backing to prove himself.

None of it improved my opinion of Owen Coyle's logical faculties.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    I know. Pretty impressive double fuck-up on my part there...

Leave a comment:

• Big Boobs and FIRE!
    replied
    Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
    I missed Billy Wilkinson leaving Wealdstone on Friday. Not too sure why.
    If you’re going to the effort of editing to get his surname correct, you might want to have another go at his first name.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by HORN View Post
    Potter's move to Brighton leaves Swansea needing a manager. Nigel Clough is rumoured to be the preferred option, though these days Swansea seldom seem to get what they want.
    Ah, but do they get what they need?

Surprised Coleman isn't in the frame.

Leave a comment:

• HORN
    replied
    Potter's move to Brighton leaves Swansea needing a manager. Nigel Clough is rumoured to be the preferred option, though these days Swansea seldom seem to get what they want.

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    Originally posted by RobW View Post
    Rumours going round that WBA are after the Cowleys. I think they'd be very daft to join a club that sacked Darren Moore whilst they were sitting 4th in the league. They'd be wary of what happened to Paul Hurst at Ipswich too and I suspect that they'll be loyal to Lincoln for one more season at least.

Course it could just be the Lincolnshire Echo talking bullshit.
    Thought Chris Hughton was already getting measured for a WBA jacket.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
    "The 39-year-old Teesside-born former England central defender would be a popular choice with fans", says Louise Taylor. That's news to me, I've heard nothing but whinging about this. Unless she means the fans of other clubs.
    Given her current job as a mouthpiece for Rafa Benitez and previous form as a mouthpiece for Qatar then it wouldn't surprise if she was taking dictation from either the Boro board or Woodgates agent. Or both.

Leave a comment:

• RobW
    replied
    Rumours going round that WBA are after the Cowleys. I think they'd be very daft to join a club that sacked Darren Moore whilst they were sitting 4th in the league. They'd be wary of what happened to Paul Hurst at Ipswich too and I suspect that they'll be loyal to Lincoln for one more season at least.

Course it could just be the Lincolnshire Echo talking bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    That's because we're skint. Although hopefully not that skint.

"The 39-year-old Teesside-born former England central defender would be a popular choice with fans", says Louise Taylor. That's news to me, I've heard nothing but whinging about this. Unless she means the fans of other clubs.

Leave a comment:

• jwdd27
    replied
    Jonathan Woodgate is the favourite, apparently, and surprisingly. I'd have him down as more of a Terry McDermott than a gaffer.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Chris Coleman is a Jack so Colin is safe.
    Ah. Wonder if he fancies Boro though?

Leave a comment:

• Capybara
    replied
    Tony Pulis is available, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin S View Post

Wonder if Colin Wanker is sitting a little less comfortably this morning?
    Chris Coleman is a Jack so Colin is safe.

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Originally posted by longeared View Post
    Chris Coleman has been sacked by Hebei China Fortune.

Headline-writers dream: "No Good Fortune For Cookie."

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Originally posted by longeared View Post
    Wonder if Colin Wanker is sitting a little less comfortably this morning?

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    Brighton apparently want Graham Potter to replace him. I'm resigned to Potter leaving at some point because he's an excellent manager but just not now. I really feel that he's also better than Brighton, not a top six manager but not one for relegation favourites.

Can we also not compare Chris Hughton to Colin, Hughton is a thoughtful and reflective individual and Colin is a Brexit supporting prick.
    I read that as Brian Potter of 'Phoenix Nights' fame.

Leave a comment:

• longeared
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthdownRebel View Post
    Don't worry, Antep - according to Wikipedia right now, we've given the job to Paolo Maldini with Luca Toni as assistant.
    Official approach for Potter has been turned down.

Leave a comment:

• RobW
    replied
    See you later David Flitcroft. Not surprised that Mansfield have said goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Don't worry, Antep - according to Wikipedia right now, we've given the job to Paolo Maldini with Luca Toni as assistant.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Brighton apparently want Graham Potter to replace him. I'm resigned to Potter leaving at some point because he's an excellent manager but just not now. I really feel that he's also better than Brighton, not a top six manager but not one for relegation favourites.

Can we also not compare Chris Hughton to Colin, Hughton is a thoughtful and reflective individual and Colin is a Brexit supporting prick.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Sits View Post
    It's a shame but remembering how good Brighton looked a little while back, they've clearly regressed. Did any of this season's signings work?
    Perhaps Bernardo at left back, but certainly none of the others.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post

He had a very similar experience at Norwich .
    A few weeks back one of our Norwich correspondents was saying this was an opportunity to see what might have happened if Hughton hadn't got canned at Carrow Road just before the end of the season.

If Cardiff had beaten Palace last week, Brighton would be down now. I wonder how the seagulls feel about owing their Premier League place to the eagles?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X