X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't all the same.

Either way.

Comment

Son has some cheek claiming that goal, own goal all the way, I don't think Cardiff are dead yet,four of their six games are against teams around them.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
        Son has some cheek claiming that goal, own goal all the way...
        The original shot was on target, therefore Son's goal. That's kind of how it's been determined for some good while now.

Comment

It travelled about two feet before the Palace player sent it shooting in the complete opposite direction, I know you're only reporting the facts but that particular one is ridiculous.

Comment

Three lovely goals by the Blues at Stamford Bridge last night. Giroud's opener was rather extraordinary - I presume he meant it:

Comment

Nothing compared to that lovely finish by Loftus-Cheek. Tasty.

Comment

Yes, he was given a bit of space, unlike Hazard who had to create his, but I don't think it too twee to say that he caressed it into the net.

Comment

What happened to the proposed edition of Match of the Day last night? I'd planned on watching it when I got in, but discovered that it had mysteriously been replaced by some make-up cobblers. (I mean, I s'pose it makes a change from football replacing regular programming, but it was right there in the listings...)

Comment

I read something about contractual problems causing them to cancel it. Not sure of the specifics.

From the Beeb's website:

For contractual reasons we were unable to broadcast Match of the Day on Wednesday 3 April as planned. We updated schedules as soon as we were aware and we apologise to viewers disappointed by this change.

Highlights from Tuesday and Wednesday's matches will be featured on the Premier League Show on BBC Two on Thursday 4 April at 7pm, including a feature on the new Spurs stadium. All of the goals will also feature on Football Focus which will be broadcast on BBC Two on Saturday 6 April at 12pm.
                    Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 04-04-2019, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                      I don't think Cardiff are dead yet,four of their six games are against teams around them.
                      Four of their last six are away from home, and they have managed just eight points on the road so far this season. Also they still have to play Liverpool and Man Utd, so I don't see them getting out of the bottom three myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                        I read something about contractual problems causing them to cancel it. Not sure of the specifics.

From the Beeb's website:

Thanks for this!

Comment

Liverpool at Southampton tonight. Should be a comfortable away win.

Comment

1-0 Southampton. Shane Long from a nothing long ball into the box.

Comment

What's with Liverpool's Hardchester United kit?

Comment

Ward Prowse just tried a two-footer on Virgil. He missed, but the intent was there.

Comment

Whoever ordered tense, nervous Liverpool..... Here it is!

Comment

Southampton need a second cause Liverpool are going to grind them down.

Comment

Joel Matip is fucking shit.

Comment

Keita with a lovely header (via some dodgy keeping) levels things up.

Comment

This Liverpool team with Alonso, Gerrard, Mascherano or Alonso, Gerrard, Hamann in midfield would be unstoppable.
                                          As it is no midfield 3 we have can do everything required.

Comment

Erm. That should have been a penalty, right?

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

Pretty terrible refereeing that. He had a clear view.

Comment

My theory is the refereeing has been deliberately shit in the Premier League in recent seasons to hasten in VAR as VAR = more jobs for refs.

Comment

Heh. Southampton getting away with a few off the ball fouls here. It's annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X