Champions League 2018/19: A Visca Wanda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one back.

Neymar really is a preening little shithouse. Visibly crapped himself when Van Dijk told him where to go.

Comment

Right, I know this, now.
      Jimmy Milner just scored a penalty against a team wearing white shirts.

Comment

Succinctly put.

Comment

My favourite bit was when Gomez got booked for having his shirt pulled by Neymar who fell over when he lost his grip.

Comment

Was that (a) inside the box, and (b) even a foul? He looked like he really had to throw himself at it to get the foul.

Meanwhile I may have lost my voice calling Neymar a cunt. I hope someone snaps him in two before the end of this.

Comment

Yeah it was both. Went to VAR n'all I think.

Edit. No it didn't, there isn't VAR. Looked like the ref consulted though.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                Was that (a) inside the box, and (b) even a foul? He looked like he really had to throw himself at it to get the foul.

Meanwhile I may have lost my voice calling Neymar a cunt. I hope someone snaps him in two before the end of this.
                The clearest penalty I've ever seen. Absolutely terrible from Di Maria.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                  Yeah it was both. Went to VAR n'all I think.
                  There isn't VAR in the CL this season. The official behind the goal told the ref to give his head a wobble, because Di Maria had launched himself two-footed off the ground, flying through the air for about 30 yards like off Shaolin Soccer.

Comment

Fair enough. At full speed it looked a bit like Mane had seen him flying in and thought Fuck me I’d better make sure I get caught by that and made a desperate leap in the general direction.

Comment

Originally posted by treibeis View Post
                      Right, I know this, now.
                      Jimmy Milner just scored a penalty against a team wearing white shirts.
                      Could be an historic night, as up to now they've never lost when he has scored.

Comment

Napoli 2-0 up on Zvezda at the half.

No goals at all in the Tottenham group

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                          Fair enough. At full speed it looked a bit like Mane had seen him flying in and thought Fuck me I’d better make sure I get caught by that and made a desperate leap in the general direction.
                          He looked to be on his way down when he got hit, I think. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                            My favourite bit was when Gomez got booked for having his shirt pulled by Neymar who fell over when he lost his grip.
                            Or when Verratti tried to snap his leg and only got a yellow.

Comment

Liverpool should bring Salah on.

Comment

In all seriousness they should bring Shaqiri on. PSG have had an hour of playing against 10.

Comment

Taking Cavani off is spoiling my fun - it was fascinating watching Mbappe and Neymar doing everything they could to avoid passing to him.

Comment

Obliquely related to this thread, there is a match tonight in the Championship between two former European Cup winners (back when it was called that and qualification was difficult). It's proving to be some game - Villa currently lead Forest 5-4.

Comment

Actually, make that 5-5.

Comment

Very good goal from Spurs. Deserved lead.

Comment

Barcelona could take it easy against Spurs to put Inter out. Revenge for 2010.

Comment

PSG are a right bunch of shitbags, aren't they?

Comment

That's something of an understatement.

Comment

Jesus christ, what the fuck is going on with the Paris St Germain players? Are they all on the Panzerchocolat? All that manly posturing is hilarious. Are they having testosterone injections at half time? Because the American footballers they are copying probably do.

Also what on earth did marco Veratti have to do to get sent off? Even an england international in a Super sunday spectacular would have at least picked up one second yellow card. It's really annoying to watch liverpool lose a game, and have the whole thing ruined by the twattiness of the opposition.

Comment

Frustrating, that. Much better second half but had left ourselves too much to do. Neymar is some cunt, like. Big thanks to Salah, Keita and Mane for fucking off down the tunnel without so much as a glance in our direction, cheers for that lads, nice to know you appreciate the sacrifice and effort that goes into these away trips from the fans.

Comment

Can't believe Manchester United might go further than Liverpool in the CL this season, despite only scoring one goal at home in the whole group stage. And if Spurs go out too, I think it's safe to say that the bottle slammer, the Big I Am, is again rightfully on his throne as the second best manager in England.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X