Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sits View Post
    Doesn't he look relaxed?
    He looks a bit squinty and puzzled to me, like he's trying to identify a bird on the other side of the car-park.

Comment

According to the Birmingham Mail... although reading on I think this is still just a possible, not confirmed?
      Last edited by 1974ddr; 06-05-2018, 18:55.

Comment

Now I understand why fashion specific brands tend not to make kits.

Unless it's some catwalk abomination like I discovered a few weeks back, am I ok to post them in here?

Comment

Wishful thinking on behalf of whoever mocked that up with that Premier League sleeve patch. Those play-offs ain't won yet.

Comment

Looks like solid colours are so last season given the marks, gradiation, flecks, flashes and sublimation on display.

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post
              According to the Birmingham Mail... although reading on I think this is still just a possible, not confirmed?
              It says 'design concept' on the graphic. I would take that to mean it's very much not confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post

I read that ‘Luke’ as ‘Like’

“Aston Villa - Like sport but not quite”

Comment

Real Arsenal pic, Leicester off to adidas and Juventus leak.

Comment

So Juve how have a big H and a big J on their shirts?

Comment

It’s got a bit of the Coventry Talbots, doesn’t it?

Comment

It’s probably even worse than this example of the genre :

Comment

Manchester City. The black dot on the neck appears to be a button.

Comment

City's new shirt reminds me of this

Comment

FC Bayern

Comment

That's a very low neckline on the Man City shirt, almost a scoop neck.

Comment

The City shirt is HORRIBLE

Comment

Is that a waxwork of Kevin de Bruyne?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                      That's a very low neckline on the Man City shirt, almost a scoop neck.
                                      It looks unfinished to me.

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                      It sure is, as have been the majority of creations posted in this thread.
                                      Kit design seems to have reached an all-time low.

Comment

The Bayern one is lush, is there a particular shirt of theirs in the past it's a reference too is it just a general eighties retro feel? Leicester's looks nice too, simple but effective.

Comment

Speaking of the neck, de Bruyne now has that neck-bigger-than-head thing going on, which we see in so many top athletes who excel in their respective sports.

Comment

Looking at the kit history on their official site, Bayern’s is probably closest to the 86/87 home kit, though the underpattern is closer to the 97/98 away.

Comment

I'd completely missed that Bayern spent much of the mid 90s dressing up as Australia / South Africa.

Last edited by blameless; 09-05-2018, 12:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                                Hideous in every respect; the texturing on the body of the shirt is completely unnecessary given how busy the sleeves are. It looks like the manufacturer bought a van load of defective ripstop material from a bloke in the pub.

Comment

This fad for "textured" designs is going to end up with clubs wearing faux woodchip wallpaper/pebbledash shirts, mark my words.
                                                  Last edited by Ray de Galles; 09-05-2018, 12:45.

Comment

Wow, every season when this thread comes around I think we've hit the nadir of kit design and then every season surprises me with the absolute shitness of most football shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X