First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
    Just seen this – belated applause for that magnificent callback...!
    Was that originally a BDG quote? Thought it was familiar.

Comment

Kudos to Oldham for finding a company that isn't an online betting concern to sponsor them. How quaint.

Comment

Northampton change - looks more Watford than Watford's own attempt.

Comment

A guy from Livorno has collected the jerseys of all 211 national teams recognised by FIFA

They will be on display in Pontedera for the month of July.

More details and a video (in Italian) here.

Comment

Originally posted by Koo Ghoddos Rebic View Post
            Kudos to Oldham for finding a company that isn't an online betting concern to sponsor them. How quaint.
            Errrm...I think they're a brand of Sports Direct, so I'd hold fire on some of that kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
              Was that originally a BDG quote? Thought it was familiar.
              Yes, unless my memory is deceiving me it was from BDG's own description of his now-infamous Herbie the Hammer design, the costume made forever looking upwards in surprise, delight and/or consternation.

Comment

That's it!

Comment

Here

Comment

To be completely accurate, he first used the full phrase when confessing to being the designer of the mascot in the ‘Minute’s Silence’ thread.

Comment

I’ve been a bit worried about Wimbledon’s move from Admiral to Puma given the latter’s recent designs but find this tiniest of teasers for the kit to be launched on Sunday a little reassuring :

It looks quite “clean” and seems free of the strange dots on the sleeve of last season’s Puma kits
                      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 29-06-2018, 12:41.

Comment

Always assuming that’s a sleeve, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                          Wont the lad wear the normal shirt as it's only replicas and age group teams that are not allowed booze or betting sponsors? If not would be quite cool to have a separate shirt I must admit.

On that front, our kids shirts look like this. Once again proving that 85% of shirts look better with no sponsor.

85? 100.

Comment

Sheffield United. It's got a plain white back. Relegation kit!

Comment

Bournemouth and Huddersfield change, Bournemouth have somehow incorporated a formula to have the stripes also on the back.

Comment

Years of Opel-sponsored AC Milan kits make it very hard for me to read Huddersfield’s sponsor correctly.
                                Last edited by ursus arctos; 29-06-2018, 17:56.

Comment

Not even that nice new umbro template can salvage Bournemouth's ugly strip and uglier sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                    Years of Opel-sponsored AC Milan kits may Up it very hard for me to read Huddersfield’s sponsor correctly
                                    Either that, or modifying it using white tape to read "NOPE"

Comment

Sheffield Wednesday. Look at it! Those lovely lovely lovely stripes, the blue centre stripe (stripes!), black shorts. Also it goes on sale on Sunday, which is better than the October 23rd release they managed last year. Stripes!!!

Last edited by longeared; 29-06-2018, 18:53. Reason: Changed the pic because it includes the keeper kits. And Nuhiu, obvs.

Comment

There may be hope for us yet

Comment

Were Elev8 your kit manufacturers last year, is it an in-house job or do they make anyone else’s kit and, crucially, are they an early-nineties rave band as the name implies?

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                                            Sheffield Wednesday. Look at it! Those lovely lovely lovely stripes, the blue centre stripe (stripes!), black shorts. Also it goes on sale on Sunday, which is better than the October 23rd release they managed last year. Stripes!!!

Proper stripes and black shorts are good progress. I'm also enjoying the differing levels of enthusiasm for the pose selected. The guy on the far right is not keen. Young Andrew Ridgeley looks quite surprised.

Comment

That's the great Atdhe Nuhiu on the far side, who we do not diss.

Ray - yes, they were our kit manufacturers last year, we make our own kit so in reality they are a company that are nothing more than a piece of paper on someone's desk. They also make energy drinks for the purpose of FFP avoidance.

Comment

NUFC are too cheap to do a proper kit launch (good, I guess?), so just decided to slip it out whilst announcing the singing of Ki Sung-Yeung:

Pleasantly understated, quite like the signing.

Comment

The Wednesday players look like they've just won a high stakes game of scissors paper stone.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                                                    Sheffield United. It's got a plain white back. Relegation kit!

Why does a fish and chips shop do a bureau d'change?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X