No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlsfield between Wimbledon and Clapham on the train line? Didn’t even know there was a team there. Edit : ah, I see they are totally new not just new to that league. I wonder where they play, groundshare I presume.

That Maidenhead first is a shocker, I feel for my friends who have adopted them.

Can’t see the King’s Lynn photos right now.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 25-06-2018, 22:08.

Comment

SW17 0LB if that helps? The colour scheme is very Lampre-Merida, for those of a cycling persuasion.
      http://www.ukfootballfinder.co.uk/co...threadid=10856

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
        That Maidenhead first is a shocker, I feel for my friends who have adopted them.
        This with bells on. Tier 5 was fun while it lasted but that’s a relegation kit. The purple away shirt will outsell the home by three times.

Comment

What is particularly galling about that Maidenhead first shirt is that the sponsor has been happy to have a recoloured logo on the lovely change one meaning no panel is required behind it.

Had they done the same on the first and had their logo in the red accent colour of the rest of the shirt it would be an OK kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
            St Johnstone, change
            That looks more Bradford than Bradford's kit does, especially given The Bantams' recent history of wacky designs.

Comment

Motherwell

Comment

Odense

Comment

​Feyenoord

Comment

What kind of Macarena is the dude on the left doing!?

Comment

He's just forgotten to put his Emu on...

Comment

That Odense shirt is beautiful in both the simplicity of the design and the wearer's stance. I would be happy if Southampton changed the blue to red and wore that every season from now until the end of time.

Comment

Bologna FC

and the candidates for the Third, for which there is a poll on their website

Liu Jo is not a Chinese betting company, but rather an Italian women's clothing brand.
                          Last edited by ursus arctos; 26-06-2018, 17:48.

Comment

The poses at the rear of the upper Bologna pic, are very curious. Is the guy on the right looking at a flock of birds, and the one on the left looking at what they just deposited on his shirt?

Comment

Change #2 for me please, Clive. Though they all seem a bit pointless.

Comment

I'd go with the green one, the others aren't gonna solve clashes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                                  What kind of Macarena is the dude on the left doing!?
                                  Snake in the Eagle's Shadow!

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                    The poses at the rear of the upper Bologna pic, are very curious. Is the guy on the right looking at a flock of birds...
                                    He’s watching a heron coming in to land on his garage roof.

Comment

Oldham Athletic

I really like these.

Comment

The cycling shorts are an innovative move.

Comment

As is the invisible player. Very difficult to pick up at set pieces.

Comment

(if people could just be polite and not point out the enormous logical hole in that joke, thanks)

Comment

Yes, an Arsenal supporting friend did ask me how we'd got Mesut Ozil to model it.

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                                                He’s watching a heron coming in to land on his garage roof.
                                                Just seen this – belated applause for that magnificent callback...!

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe View Post
                                                  Oldham Athletic

I really like these.
                                                  Congratulations Oldham, that's a pair of title-winning kits.

Comment

Originally posted by N est à? View Post
                                                    (if people could just be polite and not point out the enormous logical hole in that joke, thanks)
                                                    Which is?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X