No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I'd like these kits even without the incredibly shit sponsor's logo... https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/may...me--away-kits/

Comment

The change isn’t bad, but the red shoulder stripes should be reported to The Hague

Comment

Stoke City

Comment

Er, crumbs!:

https://twitter.com/vfshirts/status/1001495260185485315?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by tracteurgarçon View Post
            I don't think I'd like these kits even without the incredibly shit sponsor's logo... https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/may...me--away-kits/
            Hmm, yes. Far too much red in the home kit, and the sponsor logo remains shameful and shite.

Comment

It's a mess. Either go for the 1950s/John-Wark-in-1993 classic look, or add red bits. But for fuxaches don't do both at the same time.

The 2018-19 kit lineup is revving up to be the most wretched pile of minging rubbish ever to collectively disgrace a football field. And I say this as someone who remembers the 80s and 90s.

Comment

I reserve judgement until I have seen the full Stoke kit, but the home one looks quite good, and the away shirt is at least interesting.

I also love Peter Crouch's Fat Face dad pose, but they need to Photoshop in a VW camper van and two angelic blonde kids in the background to finish the shoot.

Comment

M'Lud, may I present Exhibit 28 in that regard

Comment

A rare mistake from the ursus collective there; you've actually posted an image of a United Airlines seat. This is the new Leicester shirt:

Comment

Derby unveiled new kit alongside Frank Lampard today.

Sponsor aside I don't mind this at all.

Comment

That is nice. I do like this Umbro sleeve trim, a literal diamond among some dross so far.

Comment

Agreed- hate Lampard, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                            A bit more on these. The reality is even worse than the concept. The German shirt that is teased isn't even there.

Comment

Where was a German shirt teased?

I'd totally have bought one of those if I supported one of the clubs they've done them for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                Where was a German shirt teased?
                                Ah, no, it was the cover photo on the Vintage Shirts Twitter account not the Own one.

Comment

They are infringing on everyone’s marks, aren’t they?

Comment

Completely, I'd imagine. Especially if the law-talking guy says so.

Comment

Eek, those shirts are horrendous. I quite like the Ceefax-inspired scarf, mind.

Comment

Just get some nice understated Umbro training kit from ASOS marketplace.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/12/04/umbro-house-of-holland-collab/
                                        Last edited by The-Reverend; 31-05-2018, 21:38.

Comment

Fuck, my eyes.

Comment

I suspect you would prefer the literal interpretation of that post to seeing those...things again.

Comment

The football and streetwear collabs really need to stop. There's no way to make it cool. Stop trying.

Comment

Surely, the roadman look is all streetwear and football?

Comment

What has Frank Lampard got to do with Derby County?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                                    What has Frank Lampard got to do with Derby County?
                                                    Apart from being their new manager?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X