Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
    Nah, needs more white for that.
    And less sky blue to not look like Villa.

Comment

Have Burnley's kits come out yet? That may add more spice to the mix.

Comment

This appeared briefly on the official club shop site today (and was quickly taken down.) There's a good chance it's next season's kit.

https://twitter.com/smichail89/status/1000408146614145024

Comment

Red? Any precedent?

They probably want to avoid confusion with the Real Hoops. <winky>

Comment

Yes (unfortunately), it's been used as an accent colour a number of times recently

Comment

Edit: Amor got there first. Think, 3CR, think... gotta say something witty.

Erm...

I never knew QPR were French champions!

Phew, think I got away with it.

Comment

Titter!

Red aside, if it is authentic it could be a lot worse (Yes I'm looking at you sits...)

Wide hoops and blue across the shoulders are always preferable.

Comment

Rather that than the fluorescent yellow they used in the nineties.

It's very 1970s St Etienne though.

Comment

The top hoop makes me worry about the back

More OM than ASSE

Last edited by ursus arctos; 26-05-2018, 20:57.

Comment

I have concerns about the back too, I guess we'll have to wait and see. If this is right though the last three kits (since Nike were dumped) have been well received. It seems as though fans are being listened to, if so then the hoops should go all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
                        Rather that than the fluorescent yellow they used in the nineties.

It's very 1970s St Etienne though.
                        Yeah, I got that vibe too.

If there has to be a third colour I'd rather it was recessive, black or a different shade of blue for example, but no one listens to me. Can't think why.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                          I'm looking at you sits
                          I haven't seen an 18/19 Biscuitmen kit yet. Is it out? Is it hideous?

Comment

I dunno. It surely can't be worse than this past season's.

Comment

Hang on, are none of us mentioning Royal fucking Panda?!

It sounds like a particularly lavish sex act.

Comment

It sounds like a terrible Chinese restaurant in a small provincial town. You'd get very average sweet and sour pork at The Royal Panda in Abingdon. It would have been advertised by Pearl and Dean back in the day.

Comment

I wish that were the case. Another Asian gambling site, sadly. They were shirt sponsors this past season too.

Comment

Yes (unfortunately), it's been used as an accent colour a number of times recently
                                    And not so recently, of course. The 1983 shirt :

Comment

To some of us 1983 still counts as recent.

Comment

I dunno. It surely can't be worse than this past season's.
                                        Could easily - the same but with Puma fadeaway hoops?

Comment

Like Dortmund's? Gruuuugh

I think Reading should go with thinnish hoops (trad.) and blue shorts (also fairly trad.) But like I say, no one asks me.
                                          Last edited by Amor de Cosmos; 26-05-2018, 21:36.

Comment

To some of us 1983 still counts as recent.
                                            Fair point, well made.

Comment

This is a Toffs replica which I have at home, and would do very nicely thank you:

Comment

That is a Britpop/Baggy jumper and I claim my £25.

I have to say that, were it not for the red, that QPR shirt would be perfect. Even with the red, it's quite nice.

Comment

This is a Toffs replica which I have at home, and would do very nicely thank you

'S alright. I'd go for a slightly darker blue, but I'm seriously picky that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                                    That is a Britpop/Baggy jumper and I claim my £25.
                                                    Not terribly baggy on me. Anyway, £25? I thought inflation was under control.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X