• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post

Ross County First

Ross County Change
    The first kit is very Team GB.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 22-05-2018, 15:12.

Comment

It is, isn't it? And they've essentially just ripped off Morton for the away kit. Lazy.

Comment

This is shaping up to be a season of shameful kits for the ages.

Comment

I like the no-nonsense approach for the photos though.

Edit: Ross County, obv.

Comment

Ross've taken those photos approximately two yards away from their training pitch...

Comment

https://twitter.com/paulreidy67/stat...46810853060608
              https://twitter.com/paulreidy67/status/999246810853060608

Comment

That’s quite nice

Comment

Meanwhile, back in the Highlands, Inverness Caledonian Thistle take the term kit "launch" literally.

The red & blue halved first kit is horrible. What's going on with the "stripes" below the sponsor?

Comment

Also, what exactly do they think they'll be wearing when they're away to County and Falkirk? The blue-halved home isnae suitable, and neither is the black away.

Comment

Shrewsbury Town. Like Coventry they've "exhausted their supply" of kit so are going to wear this for the play off final, but unlike Coventry they're also wearing it next season.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                        Shrewsbury Town. Like Coventry they've "exhausted their supply" of kit so are going to wear this for the play off final, but unlike Coventry they're also wearing it next season.

I quite like that, except that the white seems an unnecessary addition.

Comment

Chesterfield have also changed their change kit as someone has clearly noticed that they can't wear black in the National League. The black kit is now to be used by the academy and as a training top.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                            Chesterfield have also changed their change kit as someone has clearly noticed that they can't wear black in the National League. The black kit is now to be used by the academy and as a training top.

I like the picture of Chesterfield's management looking at a map to see where all the new National League grounds are.

Comment

“red & blue halved first kit is horrible”

I looked at 1 st and thought: wtf is he on about? But zooming in revealed the stripes...
                              I have a personal interest in the Highlands kits, as my big braer lives in Dingwall and last season I had a late summer visit, with a huge, optimistic away support as we beat ICT 1-0 in the 1st game of the season...

Comment

Awful

Comment

Arsenal catching all kinds of grief for the "Visit Rwanda" sleeve promo on their new shirt.

Comment

ICT fans on other boards are up in arms about the halved kit, saying it's relegation clobber and comparing it unfavourably to this Thistle monstrosity from 2004-05 (which was indeed a relegation kit as we dropped to the 3rd tier):

And frankly Inverness deserve to go down for that eyesore.
                                    Last edited by blameless; 23-05-2018, 22:33.

Comment

Walsall

Comment

I like a good halved shirt. However most attempts, like these, end up as a dog's dinner. Norwich 2015-16 is another one which got the relegation it deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                          Arsenal catching all kinds of grief for the "Visit Rwanda" sleeve promo on their new shirt.
                                          That's a hard sell in more ways than one.

And that Walsall change would be a better PSG strip than the one Nike's lumbered them with. Not a lot better, granted... but better nonetheless.

Comment

Is the stick based more on the Kagame regime's human rights record and history of foreign adventurism, or Rod Liddle style 'lol they just kill each other there' bantz?

Comment

More of the latter - similar to the way people of my generation still describe rough areas of town as "like Beirut", Rwanda is still "war-torn hellhole" in most people's minds.
                                              But now it's got a reasonable economy...

Comment

Atletico Madrid

Comment

Stevenage

Comment

The side panels on Walsall's otherwise restrained home shirt have a vaguely fractal dissolving spider's web print on them, in a nod to the prevailing mood of busyness in kits.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X