No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leigh Griffiths gets a lovely second. 0-2 Celtic.

Comment

Bangor are playing Aberystwyth on S4C in two and half hours, if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
        Bangor are playing Aberystwyth on S4C in two and half hours, if you're interested.
        I am

Comment

5:15 kick off, pass it on.

Comment

The ref just then didn't use any squirty stuff. Has it been dropped?

Comment

They had some the other week in Bangor.

Comment

Well Leicester just got away with two cheaty bits. Vardy ran past Matip and threw himself to the ground to get him booked. The corner from the resulting free kick saw Okazaki hanging off Mignolet's arm like a toddler with his dad, before poking in from 8 inches.
                Presumably they'll feel justice has been done for having one chalked off for offside that was offside.

Comment

Still, Leicester, eh? Everyone's favourite lovable underdogs. Or something.

Comment

I've gone for the Borussia derby instead and Dortmund look really good, very entertaining football full of movement in a great stadium. I want too watch football there and rugby in the Stade Michelin.

Comment

West Ham were very poor earlier, during which I had to suffer David Pleat's statements of the fucking obvious in a factory manager's drone monotone on NBC.

Memo to Hammers: Banging it up the big man at the back stick is not going to cut it in 2017. Surprised that a man of Bilic's intelligence doesn't get this.

Comment

Captain, leader, legend turned very easily by Murphy for the Forest goal

Comment

Leicester's players seem really keen on holding hands, for some reason. Lovren being blatantly fouled.

Comment

Hourihane makes it 2.1 Villa with a cracking free kick

Comment

Liverpool and Spurs both won 3-2 away; both deserved the wins but looked less than solid. Season is set up to be a rollercoaster rides for their fans. But you'd prefer to be in their shoes rather than Arsenal's.

Comment

Should have watched the second half of Aberystwyth v Bangor City.

Aberystwyth Town 2
                                Luke Borrelli 62' Craig Hobson 90'

Bangor City 3
                                Gary Taylor-Fletcher 64' Brayden Shaw 89' Steven Hewitt 90'+3

Comment

There's one for the "oh, is he still playing?" thread: Gary Taylor-Fletcher.

Comment

I'm having a lazy morning and watching the Championship Goal Rush on catch up.

Comment

The match action is a bit pixelly. Is it always like this or just my TV?

Comment

Wow. That Leeds third goal! What a fuck up by the keeper!

Comment

Just remembered I hate Wolves

Comment

Not sure who the ex pro is. I think it's Clinton Morrison. Anyway he seems nice, and a little bit excited to be there. He speaks quite quickly and excitedly which is nice compared to the dreary MOTD suits.

Comment

Nice first goal for Cardiff

Comment

Agh terrible commentary pun there. An American player "starring in stripes".

Comment

United 1-0 up already at Hillsborough. Sadly the goal has only served to galvanize that fucking awful band into action.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                                    Wow. That Leeds third goal! What a fuck up by the keeper!
                                                    He's been our only decent player for two seasons or more, so we'll let him have that one.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X