No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool are going to regret all these missed chances.

Comment

Nah, even if Firmino hadn't just scored (which he has), Swansea are looking very blunt here.

Comment

I still can't relax, even at 4-0.

Comment

Man United are going to drop out of the Top 4 on this form.

Comment

Alexander-Arnold's finish was a peach. They always look better when they ping in off the bar.

Comment

Boxing day MOTD. Anyone else tuning in?

Comment

Danny Rose really won that, didn't he.

Comment

Oh that was so close to OG of the season

Comment

Fair play those were good goals. Shame no one took Dele Alli out with a 2 footed hack to the chest. But I'm sure the karmic charge is building.

Comment

Oof awful slip by Begovic there.

Comment

West Ham robbed of 2 points there. Wilson definitely touched it.

Comment

And he's admitted it.

Comment

Number 66?

Comment

Liverpool looked good. But then Swansea were abject.

Comment

Sean Dyche only has one tie doesn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                  Liverpool looked good. But then Swansea were abject.
                                  Abject is being kind. Swansea could still be playing now and wouldn't have scored yet. Not even with Mingolet in the opposition net.

Comment

"So Harry, you've broken the Premier League goalscoring record for a calendar year, are the leading scorer in Europe for the calendar year and have most hattricks in the calendar year, but you've won fuck all." The chances interviewers miss.

Comment

What is more annoying for Liverpool Fans, that Oxlade chamberlain is anonymous and useless most of the time, or that he becomes lethal when you are 4-0 up?

I suppose the major question I have at this point is did midlife crisis Family man Mourinho hire actors to play the role of his wife and children at Christmas, or did he just spend the day on tinder? Or did he just go professional for the added discretion?

Comment

Why is it good to See Ken Bates Jonathan? The world would have been a better place if he died in the crib, so seeing that he's still stealing oxygen isn't a positive thing.

Comment

Happy Fucking Christmas everyone.

Comment

Oxlade-Chamberlain is troll in chief and for that, he gets my respect.

Comment

I was at Old Trafford today. Annoying for Burnley to concede a last minute equaliser. Perhaps they should have started time wasting earlier than the 20th minute. Maybe they'd have hung on.

Brainless stuff from United. 55 crosses into an isolated striker and two 5'8 midfielders.

Good fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                                Why is it good to See Ken Bates Jonathan? The world would have been a better place if he died in the crib, so seeing that he's still stealing oxygen isn't a positive thing.
                                                Would have put him in my dead pool if I'd known he was still creeping around.

Comment

There's still time to change your dead pool selection.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                                    What is more annoying for Liverpool Fans, that Oxlade chamberlain is anonymous and useless most of the time, or that he becomes lethal when you are 4-0 up?
                                                    The former, definitely.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X