Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benevento lose in the 90th minute again

Comment

Dele Alli in the book inside 4 minutes, for another brainless challenge. Idiot.

Comment

Then wins a penalty that Kane scores from.

Comment

As I was driving home from Wimbledon’s game, R5’s reporter at Turf Moor said Alli’s Challenge was a possible red and the penalty was a probable dive. Surely his England International Get Out Of Jail Free Card is going to disintegrate through overuse?

Comment

Cracking game in Villa Park, 2.2 already and both sides look they could score /concede with every attack

Comment

It’s certainly looked more more entertaining than what I’ve seen of Burnley v Spurs so far - as has the Scottish derby in the rugby on one of the other channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                As I was driving home from Wimbledon’s game, R5’s reporter at Turf Moor said Alli’s Challenge was a possible red and the penalty was a probable dive. Surely his England International Get Out Of Jail Free Card is going to disintegrate through overuse?
                His challenge could well have been a red, but the penalty does have to be filed under "I can see why that was given".

Comment

Yeah, just seen it at half time and it is a pen...and is a dive.

Comment

The challenge was a lunge but not in the direction of the Burnley player. There was no need to go in like that when it's not even in your own half. He went down easy for the penalty but the defender definitely gave him a nudge and was slow challenging.

Comment

Long hit him with his knee before he went over and everything. It was a penalty alright.

He should have been sent off though. That was a mess of a challenge.

Comment

I hope no casual viewers were sucked in by the first 25 minutes at Villa Park.

Comment

It's being broadcast on ESPN 3 in the US

Comment

Merry Christmas, Jose

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

That was the perfect moment to switch on the TV.

Comment

Arf.

Comment

I saw it live and again now on MOTD and I absolutely love how coolly Mahrez just stands still for what seems like ages waiting to play Vardy in for his goal. If Man U had a player with a fraction of his composure they’d have won 1-5.

Comment

That pass from Mahrez was also something else, Vardy did not have to change direction or speed because the pass was perfect.

I do not understand why no top side didn't try to buy him.

Comment

Kane now one short of the 'record that only counts if it's your club's player'.

Meanwhile, Dele needs to sort his head out this Christmas. The boy's been riding his luck like a one-horse open sleigh.

Comment

This "records over a calendar year" shit is just bollocks. I get it if you want to compare globally with other leagues that run in the summer, but for a national record when the season runs across two calendar years makes no sense.

Comment

Danny Murphy talked absolute rubbish about Alli, just a young lad etc. As far as the calendar year thing is concerned, I'd never heard of it until Messi started scoring bucket loads of goals. It lost its meaning once it started to be applied to Villa. "Let in 150 goals in a calendar year." Well yeah, we were shite last season and we're still shite this season.

Comment

Yeah Murphy as an apologist for Alli as pretty bad. "He was trying to block it." Yes, by slamming into the opponent.

Comment

Dele Ali stock reply bingo.

"It's a learning curve for him."

"The boy needs a break."

"It's all part of his make-up."

"He wouldn't be the same player without that ruthless streak."

Comment

He's an arse who's going to injury an opponent badly. The tackle yesterday was not a red, imho, but completely unnecessary. How many times does he have to do similar before he's known as that sort of player? I've got a feeling that it'll be in Russia18.

Comment

Speaking of players who should have been sent off for reckless challenges, just what the fuck did Charlie Austin think he was doing yesterday? Lucky for him that Huddersfield keeper has a concrete face or he could have done some serious damage.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X