No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if Ranieri took pleasure in that.

Comment

Vardy and Mahrez. Man...
      Just have to win the FA Cup now, I guess.

Comment

If Leicester had started with their best XI, would they have won it v Man City's reserves?

Comment

Warnock is a Brexit Poundland ubercunt. The archetype that Mourinho most resembles would be the multi-millionaire slum landlord. That is where the difference lays.

The archetype that mourinho most resembles is Donald Fucking Trump, or fucking Franco.

Warnock is a steam powered Cunt. Mourinho is all electric.
          Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 20-12-2017, 00:05.

Comment

In the 1930s, Warnock would be shooting Africans for the Empire while Mourinho would be a pilot over Guernica.

Comment

I heard that on the news and I thought of you, Ray.

Comment

Cavani has just scored a goal for PSG. It was special. Just for a wee change.

Comment

Get the fuck in.

Comment

WELL.

Comment

I just listened to Bristol City v Manchester United on Radio 5 while doing the washing up.

Most enjoyable washing up ever.

Comment

Pleasing.

Comment

Last minute defeat for Mourinho, switch over and wanker Green forced to resign. You have to say it was a good day. Would Bristol city be allowed to play some music, d’ye think?

Comment

According to Sky tonight Bristol is the largest City in England not to have hosted top flight football.

Comment

Did they apologize when their switchboard/Internet site went into meltdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                In the 1930s, Warnock would be shooting Africans for the Empire while Mourinho would be a pilot over Guernica.
                                You think Hitler would have allowed swarthy Portuguese pilot his Henkels?

Comment

Just watched the highlights of the Bristol City win. What was wrong with that goal in the first half when the Man Utd keeper threw the ball at the players arse and he turned round and knocked it in? (I mean I know he played for it, and ran deliberately close to the goalie precisely for that reason, but is that illegal?)

Comment

I wasn't sure, either. However, allowing that would've done us out of the most delicious added-time moment of the season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                      Just watched the highlights of the Bristol City win. What was wrong with that goal in the first half when the Man Utd keeper threw the ball at the players arse and he turned round and knocked it in? (I mean I know he played for it, and ran deliberately close to the goalie precisely for that reason, but is that illegal?)
                                      Obstructing the keeper’s kick out is definitely not allowed.

Comment

It was a throw. But I assume this is the rule he fell foul of

Comment

Get the fuck in.

Comment

That chant of "Arse-nul, Arse-nul" is quite possibly the dreariest thing ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                                              You think Hitler would have allowed swarthy Portuguese pilot his Henkels?
                                              Dunno GMan, the German aristocracy wasn't as Aryan as some would have you believe.
                                              see this lady for example.

https://erinlawless.wordpress.com/20...p-carousel-778

Comment

I <3 Mo Salah.

Comment

Then Liverpool switch off instantly. FFS.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X