No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berba: serious question: who do you want to win the Manchester derby?

I like City, but if Zlatan is playing, then he wins.

Comment

3-1. In either direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
        Kenny Dalglish always looked knackered after about 4 minutes? Kevin de Bruyne always looks freezing.
        Yes, one doesn't get the impression that there are many types of climate that would work for Mr de Bruyne...

Comment

I have to mention yet again, that he looks like the Prince ginger.

Comment

There is a thing about City... there is the possibility that they will rip your heart out at any second.

Comment

11 minutes, and United look like the away team.

Comment

Jesus, Oliver really bought that dive from Walker. Probably should've been a second yellow. (Which in turn could've proved a useful suspension for next week's visit of his old paymasters...)

Comment

WELLIE IT! JESUS!

Comment

Man Utd running after the referee every time they're tackled, which fortunately isn't as often as it should be as they never have the ball. And every time they do get it Rojo bangs it sixty yards straight to a City player.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                      Lovren will be out in January, you'd have to think. His inability to fucking concentrate is a bit of a liability.
                      It should have been several January's ago. The longer it went on at 1-0 the more I found myself agreeing with Hobbes.

Comment

WELLIE IT! JESUS!
                        OK, not you Nicolas.

Comment

Oh, please fuck off Rojo.

Well, I retract that quite heartily, if that is blood. Sorry.

Comment

I have no idea what Thierry Henry was just talking about

Comment

I've got Lee Dixon. I think you win.

Comment

'These games are always fantastic spectacles', the media tells us every season. Well, the only aspect of this match that resembles 'spectacles' at the moment is the scoreline.

It sort of works if you think about it. I doubt I'll open with it, however.

Comment

Depends, really. You could probably get 5 minutes, with Stephen Fry's accent.

Comment

You bald headed genius, who is not Iniesta, you.

Comment

FOR FUCK SAKE.

Comment

Depends, really. You could probably get 5 minutes, with Stephen Fry's accent.
                                        Yes, perhaps. I think I'll hang fire and rework it in 2020, however, when my cleverly-observed optician material will be at its most relevant.

Comment

That's a gift

Comment

All that dominance thrown away. But a draw is not a disaster for MC.

Comment

City back in front. Life will find a way.

Comment

Lukaku appears to be performing some sort of Dejan Lovren tribute act. He's really nailed it, I have to say.

Comment

Zlatan is in the vicinity.

Comment

Can't recall two such sloppy goals being conceded by a Mourinho side, and at home.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X