The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
    True, one of the biggest cop outs I’ve seen from a ref in a long time.
    It’s only been two weeks since Kompany scythed down Vardy in the opening two minutes.

Comment

Ah, see my “rarely watch much PL” post above.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
        Joe Hart has shown why Pep may have been right not to deploy him as a sweeper keeper.
        Hart was once a fine keeper. I keep having to remind myself of that given how badly his form has fallen away in the past few years, although with his bomb proof self confidence and the baffling support of successive England managers Hart probably hasn't noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
          That's "Crisis Club" Spurs, if you please.
          Yes, it must be our turn by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
            Hart was once a fine keeper. I keep having to remind myself of that given how badly his form has fallen away in the past few years, although with his bomb proof self confidence and the baffling support of successive England managers Hart probably hasn't noticed.

It's all Andrea Pirlo's doing, I reckon. He destroyed him in two successive tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
              Forster has reputedly been in terrible form for much of this season.
              This is absolutely correct - he's been playing like somebody who really, really doesn't want to visit Russia next year. At times this season he's appeared even more lethargic than Virgil Van Dijk, which is quite a feat.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                Tom Heaton should have been Harts replacement a season ago.
                Met him once, a lovely guy with the firmest handshake ever. He virtually crushed every bone in my hand.

Back on topic a great keeper.

Comment

Sounds like midweek MOTD was worth a watch then. Might catch up on demand

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                    Joe Hart has shown why Pep may have been right not to deploy him as a sweeper keeper.
                    On the other hand, he has an almost telepathic understanding with Wayne Rooney

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                      Met him once, a lovely guy with the firmest handshake ever. He virtually crushed every bone in my hand.

Back on topic a great keeper.
                      When he was at Cardiff and largely used as cover for David Marshall there was a significant school of thought that saw him as the better keeper. He’s certainly gone on to have the more successful career so far.
                      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 30-11-2017, 12:26.

Comment

Rooney goal was great but I would rate Beckham v Wimbledon higher.

Comment

The power of Rooney's goal is more impressive, though I admit that part of me takes points off of goals from the halfway line when they bounce before crossing the line. Still, this one was incredible. Beckham didn't have as an inviting open target as Rooney did, though.

Looking at it again, the ref does a great job of just getting out of the way.

Comment

Watching Wigan labouring in the FA Cup match at AFC Fylde. Three sides of the ground have electronic hoardings, clearly there only for this match. It really doesn't feel right for a 2nd round match at a non-league ground.

Edit: Wigan score just before half time.

Comment

Higuain gave Juve the lead in the first half at Napoli. Second half now, and it's one of those that you either want to watch, or don't. I am meh. Napoli seem to be doing most of the attacking.

Comment

Fylde penalty...1-1

Comment

I'd not seem the Final Score opening credits until today. Bit overblown really.

Comment

Just in from work to find there is 9 minutes added time in the Strasbourg (2-1) PSG game. And now Marquinos (sic) has a cut eye.

Comment

On TalkSport*, Joey Barton has accused Shkrodran Mustafi of giving up and going off "injured". Or, as Nietzsche would put it, "he's binned that".

* I know, I know

Comment

Cracking game this, even though Arsenal are 2 down.

Comment

Nicely done Ramsey. Lacazette pulls one back.

Comment

Arsenal should try kicking the ball to either side of ddg.

Comment

Like Pogba to Lingaard.

Comment

Don't think the goals are finished in the Emirates, both defences are inviting the opposition to have a go

Comment

Pogba sent off for a shithouse of a stamp on Bellerin.

Comment

The sarcastic applause will probably add an extra game to his ban, if it was deliberate it was a stupid thing to do

Comment

Working...
                                                    X