No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Sam Vokes. Hardworking player and a good headerer.

Cue someone revealing some hitherto unknown-to-me scandal

Comment

Great control by Murray there. Don't see too many scored with the kneecap.

Comment

That should have been 1-0 Newcastle

Comment

James McLean putting in the kind of tackle that will endear him to even more people on peak hysteria football poppy day.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
            I heard the ginger Pirlo scored for Brentford
            Yes he got the clincher in the last minute. It was another superb MOM performance from Ryan. Watch out for the vultures hovering in January. Do you have a sell-on fee?

Of course, he could always stay and get to the Premier League with Brentford...

Comment

Special trial in France. I can get nearly all the Premier League matches streamed to my Chromecast for 1 euro per month, and then 10 euros per month after that. No contract, quit whenever I want.

So I've paid the 1 euro for the first month anyway...

Watching Spurs and against Palace. Jesus this is some piss poor football. Are all the matches like this or has Roy turned Palace into England? It's obvious they a are going to lose. There are still 40 minutes left to go and they are knackered already... It's what you would call British Catenaccio: Defend inside your own box, but still charge down the goalkeeper and back four of the other team at every opportunity to completely wear out your players. It's why British Catenaccio never works.

This streaming to the Chromecast however... it works so well. Satellite and cable are doomed.
              Last edited by anton pulisov; 05-11-2017, 13:12.

Comment

So, I haven't really watched live Premier League in about 18 months, i.e. since the Leicester City run in.

I see that Koscielny is still a starter for Arsenal and is still shit.

He's Arsene Wenger's Kevin Kilbane, isn't he?

Comment

This afternoon/early evening on free to air, aside from the BBC coverage of the FA Cup we’ve got Anderlecht v Club Brugge on FreeSports at 5pm and delayed coverage of Hearts v Kilmarnock on BBC Alba at 6pm.

Comment

He's Arsenal's Tony Adams, in reverse.

Comment

Decent half, that. If you are not an Arsenal fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                        He's Arsenal's Tony Adams, in reverse.
                        What does that mean, he drinks heavily before matches as opposed to after them?

Comment

Why were Arsenal protesting against that penalty decision?

Comment

Woof. Good finish by Lacazette.

Comment

Originally posted by antoine polus View Post
                              What does that mean, he drinks heavily before matches as opposed to after them?
                              Adams started off shit, then got good.

And how are Arsenal still in this?

Comment

That answered that.

Comment

Not sure how that wasn't offside, tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                    Why were Arsenal protesting against that penalty decision?
                                    because it wasn't a foul.

Comment

I think Man U might be about to get demolished.

Comment

(Maybe more hope than expectation.)

Comment

General sports question. Who has the fattest head - Phil Jones or Jamie Roberts?

Comment

I think that Hazard would find a way to fall over if you mispronounced his name.

Morata - 1-0. Good header, that.
                                            Last edited by Jah Womble; 05-11-2017, 17:42.

Comment

Cracking header.

Comment

Anderlecht 0-0 Brugge at half time in the afternoon’s big game. Very close, high tempo game between the teams placed 3rd and 1st at start of play. Anderlecht had a goal wrongly disallowed for offside.

Comment

Hahahahaha.

Comment

Anderlecht 0-0 Club Brugge, FT. Cracking game. Second half was dominated by Anderlecht but they couldn’t quite make the breakthrough their play deserved and Anderlecht stay third, nine points behind Brugge and three behind Charleroi.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X