No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One chance each per team. Alli misses from 3 yards. Lukaku hits the post.

Comment

And Lingard delivers a decent cross and Lukaku hits the post. Might be a goal in it after all.

Comment

Route 1 delivers!

Comment

There is no God.

Comment

I really don't like being right when it negatively impacts my team. Terrible defending by Dier and shows why we went out and bought Sanchez. He was our weak link in defence last year.

Comment

Oh for Fuck's sake. That goal means that this fucking garbage is going to be further tolerated. Spurs you fucking useless bottleless gits.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                Why would lukaku be knackered. the vast majority of the time the ball is nowhere near him. His touch to set up that shot, that Lloris generously saved was, er enthusiastic. But well done to man utd, managing their fourth shot just as the game tipped into the final 20%
                Well he has spent most of the game either doing doggies as the spurs back three and the keeper pass the ball amongst each other or chasing lost causes down the channels.
                Doing that for 50 games a season tends to lead to fatigue related injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                  Oh for Fuck's sake. That goal means that this fucking garbage is going to be further tolerated. Spurs you fucking useless bottleless gits.
                  The scant consolation is that having beaten the best premier league team on the road. Jose will play this formation against the likes of Bournemouth and west brom leading to great gnashing of teeth from Berba and glee for the rest of us.
                  One has to thank for lord for small mercies.

Comment

TG, this is what man utd do against bournemouth and West Brom. The difference is that Man utd usually score an early goal, before sitting back and doing fuck all until the 80th minute.

Comment

meanwhile in the u-17 world cup final, England start well, but after 10 minutes, Spain score an offside goal, and then the left back gets away with a sneaky stamp on phil foden when the ball goes out of play. It will be interesting to see how it maps out.

Comment

Was there a stamp?

They cut away from the replay, and I haveSpanish commentators

I did see Foden do a credible quadruple roll of anguish, though.

Sessegnon just wasted a solid chance. There will be more goals.

Comment

2-0

Gomez again.

Good Barca boy, him.

Comment

Yeah, he definitely "accidentally"stood right in the small of his back.

Great finish for that second goal.

Comment

Spain are much more patient, with a better idea of what to do with ball.

Comment

Foden now histrionically appealing for a phantom pen

Comment

I haven't watched any of the earlier parts of the tournament, but the teams seem to be living up to national cliches here (as I type this, England hit the post). England are rushing everything, trying to play fast, not taking time on the ball ever, and have no midfield. Spain are patient and comfortable in possession. And as I type that, England score!

Comment

Hudson-O’Doul hits the post with a rocket

England are still very much in this

And they score

Comment

That was the end of a very strong period for England. Much, much better stuff.

Comment

hmm, I'd like to see that again, that defender had no idea what was going on. This is quite a good game. 2-1 now. Hudson Odoi is slaughtering that guy down the left. Maybe it's an optical illusion, but the Spanish team seam to be bigger than the tnglish team which is not really what you would expect.

Comment

I had the same sense, but they seemed pretty much the same size in the wall for that free kick that Brewster just sent over, though the Spanish keeper is short (but can jump).

An infinitely more entertaining match that Man Utd-Tottenham. England are blowing very hot and cold. Spain much more poised (except for the goal)

Comment

Danny Mills is praising Spain for being smarter, because they're sitting deep and going more direct while england are faffing around with possession.

This culture of relentless stupidity is going to destroy the UK.

I didn't see the english right back for the first goal.

Comment

I think he was taking a personal "Cooling Break"

Note FIFA's new world of sponsors: Qatar Airways, Wanda, Gazprom, etc

Comment

England resist Danny Mills encouragement to go direct, 2-2.

Comment

That was well worked

Finally taking advantage of the dominance on the flanks that you noted earlier

Comment

England keeper saves glancing header he had zero clue about.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X