No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why, when your team us 3-0 up and cruising, would you bother to throw yourself down to try and win a penalty? I can see if if you're down a goal with 2 minutes to go. But why when you're comfortably winning.

Comment

Fuck em all. Hodgson is a wages thief, and mourinho is tony pullis crossed with Donald fucking trump. He's always been a scumcunt. I blame his parents.

Comment

Shearer tells off Wrighty for making excuses for diving Dele.

Comment

Wow that's a stat from the commentator there - this is Mark Hughes' 5th season as Stoke manager.

Comment

Really shit pen from Berahino there

Comment

To be fair to Mourinho, had Chelsea shown any patient desire to develop young players before he went there?

Comment

yes. They went out and bought a whole load of the best young attackers (and keeper) in europe. Mourinho got rid of de bruyne, turned oscar into an advanced ball winner, and allowed hazard win games by himself, and then sent lukaku out on loan and spent the season complaining that he didn't have any strikers, certainly any strikers with balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                  What colour is that Man City kit? Wine?
                  Forget that, what's the deal with the big "CITYZENS" (sic) shite on their tracksuit tops?

Comment

Why, when your team us 3-0 up and cruising, would you bother to throw yourself down to try and win a penalty? I can see if if you're down a goal with 2 minutes to go. But why when you're comfortably winning.
                    Because cheating and generally objectionable behaviour is deeply ingrained within you?

Comment

What colour is that Man City kit? Wine?
                      The club website describes it as "maroon", so in away games that makes John Stones "Maroon 5".

Comment

Catching up with The Goal Rush on demand this morning. Mainly because I heard Shrewsbury were on first.

Comment

The Coventry game had a 1-2 with a corner flag and a confused commentator unsure which league they were in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                            Because cheating and generally objectionable behaviour is deeply ingrained within you?
                            Oh, I don't know - there are many things I did at 21 that I've since outgrown. I'm sure you could say the same.

That said, Alli's behaviour and general demeanour has, of late, become distinctly tiresome. I think Poch might need to bench him for a game or two.

Comment

When even usually unquestioning cheerleaders like the MOTD panel start saying his behaviour can’t be excused due to his age (as they did last night), I think that defence evaporates.

There are plenty of 21 year old professional footballers out there, I can’t think of many as consistently obnoxious on the pitch as Alli.

Comment

Monreal opens the scoring for Arsenal on 16 minutes after some scrappy penalty box pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                  Leeds keeper's gear (orange shirt, blue shorts and white socks ) looks pleasingly retro
                                  Nice green/blue/white get up in today’s match.

Comment

Great save by the Brighton keeper from Ramsey after a tremendous break away from Arsenal. Arsenal look great when they have the ball, if thy could apply themselves in the same manner when they are not in possession they would be a half decent team.

Comment

Appalling decision by the linesman to disallow a second goal for Wednesday.

Comment

I like the Leeds keeper kit too. I don't like the acres of empty seats thanks to it being thirty nine quid admission.

Gary Hooper is fucking ace, mind.

Comment

A bit of head tennis gives them one anyway

Comment

It's not the despair it's the hope etc etc

Comment

Lovely set up for Iwobi to score Arsenal's second goal.

Comment

I bloody loves Kieran Lee I do.

Comment

Important win though Leeds were horseshit after the first quarter hour. Can we try and play like that every week?

Comment

Not on TV, listening to Everton/Burnley. Jeff Hendrick has just put the visitors one up.

Vicki Sparks is doing the commentary on 5 Live, how long has she been doing that? She's very good.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X