No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeds keeper's gear (orange shirt, blue shorts and white socks ) looks pleasingly retro

Comment

Somebody called Wass has just scored a screamer* of a free-kick for Celta against Girona.

*It's been repeated about 10 times, and no-one**, including me, is sure whether it took a deflection or not. If not, the fucker bent about 6 feet in the air.

**Spanish commentary, and my Spanish is no better than shit.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
        Leeds keeper's gear (orange shirt, blue shorts and white socks ) looks pleasingly retro
        I liked that when I saw a photo, like a classic Luton kit.

Comment

One wonders what's the longest-ever wait for a top-flight goal that a team has endured?

Comment

I thought Palace had already passed the previous record, or is that just “in the Premier League era”?

Comment

Must admit, I thought that Palace had already broken the British record last week, but this would be the thread:

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/sho...59#post1351559

Meanwhile, Chelsea and Man City cancelling one another out at Stamford Bridge. Which is just fine by me.

Comment

All records from before then were burned on a huge ceremonial bonfire on the centre circle at Wembley on the Premier League's 25th anniversary.
                Morata has been subbed by Chelsea in the first half after he picked up an injury, so both teams are missing their key striker. And I mean really missing them. Man City have had most of the possession, but neither side has been outstanding in front of goal.

Comment

Nice goal from de Bruyne. He's been pretty special so far this season.

Comment

Yep, nice finish, that.

Comment

I thought Palace had set a new record for pointlessness and goallessness from the start of the season - and that included those dark and dismal pre-Premier League times. I'm sure there are occasions when a team has failed to score for a longer period of time during a season. Certainly Ipswich went 34 games without scoring in 94/95. Felt like it anyway.

Comment

Amiens v Lille has been called off after a barrier collapsed - thankfully, no serious injuries reported.

Comment

Fully on board with Palace getting relegated, TBQFHWY.

Comment

The record for goalless pointless league starts is still Halifax's. One more loss without scoring and Palace will be joint record holders. But Halifax set their record in Div 4.

This is the top flight record for goalless pointless starts that we are seeing unfold before our very eyes.

Comment

L'Equipe is reporting 18 injured at Amiens, of which 3 are serious (but not expected to be life-threatening).

I still think of the stadium there as being new, but see that it was in fact built in 1999

Comment

I'm watching Sky Sports News. Seen the league one goals so don't need to watch the Channel 5 programme.

Also seen the Spurs goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                                  I thought Palace had set a new record for pointlessness and goallessness from the start of the season - and that included those dark and dismal pre-Premier League times. I'm sure there are occasions when a team has failed to score for a longer period of time during a season. Certainly Ipswich went 34 games without scoring in 94/95. Felt like it anyway.
                                  you beat man utd 3-2 at least 8 games into the season. I suspect it may have been one of those memory holes caused by trauma.

Comment

MOTD leading with Man City v Chelsea instead of one of the goal fests

Comment

What colour is that Man City kit? Wine?

Comment

I had forgotten that De Bruyne was at Chelsea.

So that's De Bruyne and Lukaku who Mourinho sold at Chelsea. What's the point in signing good young players if you have a manager who refuses to give them a chance.

Comment

That was a lovely goal from De Bruyne

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                            What colour is that Man City kit? Wine?
                                            Mrs Thistle says it's "raspberry". I think she might be right.

Comment

Originally posted by antoine polus View Post
                                              I had forgotten that De Bruyne was at Chelsea.

So that's De Bruyne and Lukaku who Mourinho sold at Chelsea. What's the point in signing good young players if you have a manager who refuses to give them a chance.
                                              If you have a manager who tries to drive out the best players, and the brightest prospects of the previous regime, in order to shit on everything that came before, and paint himself as the sole messiah, and to gain more credit. The plan for 2015-16 was to build a lot of the attacking gameplan around luke shaw, (the most expensive young defender in the world until john stones) and Anthony Martial, most expensive teenager in the world, the best young player in the league, and a player who scored one in three from the wing. Mourinho shat on these players and bullied them in public, not realising that these players are paid far too fucking much to shit on and force out of the club.

He is what a stupid person thinks a good manager is like. and he keeps saying the things that stupid people are impressed by. He is utter scum.
                                              Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 30-09-2017, 21:49.

Comment

Roy already looks like a broken man

Comment

Fuck him, he's a cunt.

Comment

Full of the love tonight, TAB

Comment

Working...
                                                    X