No announcement yet.

The all-encompassing TV thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He made strong cases for several things.

Comment

Has he refereed many of Liverpool's second half collapses then?

Comment

That's a counter attack at it's simplest and best, but Pogba was asleep.

Comment

Deserved by Spurs - have monopolised the ball so far.

Comment

And nearly 2-0, with Kane just unable to reach a sitter.

Comment

"Pogba, to Sanchez". Not words that are currently inspiring much confidence.

Comment

As I said...

Comment

Until now - fortunate, but will gladly take it.

Comment

Probably the most expensive (overpriced?) Goal in the history of Wembley

Comment

Posted much earlier in the season so is probably on the other board. But still havent got the decision to allow Spurs to play home games at neutral venue.

Comment

Except for a few dozen pages of the x11 thread, this is the board from the wsc blinding white site.

Comment

That handball incident was strange. Lingard claims a penalty for a handball, the ref waves play on, then seems to consult over headphones with the VAR, then waves lay on. All the time, the crowd seemed to be oblivious to what was going on, and TV played no replays at all of the incident that was being video-reffed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Cogito View Post
                            Has he refereed many of Liverpool's second half collapses then?
                            If you can show me where I connected Liverpool's defensive ineptitude with Attwell's refereeing ineptitude, I'll concede your no doubt excellent point. Until then...

Comment

It wasn't a point, it was a lame joke. There really is no connection, seriously. None. You literally didn't connect the two, I made it up.

Comment

Hm. I owe you an apology. I'd blame it on the weather, but it's not that, it's Joe Gomez.

Comment

(Sorry)

Comment

(ok)

Comment

Pogba's tracking back now suggests a word was had in his ear...

Comment

And who's to say it didn't play a part in the goal a minute later up at the other end?

Comment

TLMG said a VERY naughty word when that Hererra goal went in.

Comment

Herrera's possibly the United player who most needed a confidence booster this season.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                                              That handball incident was strange. Lingard claims a penalty for a handball, the ref waves play on, then seems to consult over headphones with the VAR, then waves lay on. All the time, the crowd seemed to be oblivious to what was going on, and TV played no replays at all of the incident that was being video-reffed.
                                              And apparently that foul on Sanchez was referred to VAR, though how would anyone know? It's a bit farcical. Btw did they show a replay of the Lingard handball at half time? Anything there?

Comment

I think we can safely say now that Lukaku won't be doing an Osgood.

Comment

Bloody foreigners, coming over here ruining football with their diving.

What's that? Oh.

Comment

Spurs come up short again but you can't really take anything away from Man Utd today. I think that was Sanchez's best game for them so far.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X