Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
    Fellaini is injured.
    Not really watching it. Was just going by the commentator.

Comment

Is antonio Conte going to get fired?

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
        Is he injured, or did he develop a limp when the number came up?
        He didn’t even affect a limp, as far as I saw. Just stomped off down the tunnel.

Comment

There’s one way in which Dele Alli matches a Spurs legend of the past - he has the same kind of inverse ratio of talent to sense as Paul Gascoigne.

Subbed off to avoid a red card when leading 2-0 purely down to his own petulant, nasty stupidity.

Comment

Guess which Spurs player commits a needless and petulant foul?

Comment

This is the worst I've seen Harry Kane play in a long time. Jose is really getting away with it as a result.

dele Alli is a prick by the way. what was the point of that booking?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                I'm not watching Spurs v Man U so was wondering what happened to Mourinho's bus parking abilities, which worked v Spurs at Old Trafford?
                Well, going down after 11 seconds isn't conducive to bus-parking. Not that the line-up suggested defensive tactics.

Comment

I was kind of hoping for a nil-nil in the Spurs v Man Utd game, with 3 sending off each.
                  I'll settle for a Mourinho tantrum.

Comment

Reading this thread has made me want to watch Match of the Day. But it's a 10.45 start and I've got a full work day tomorrow.

Comment

If Fellani was injured, he must have come on injured as there was no evidence of him doing anything in the brief time he was involved in the game. And if Fellani was coming on with a knock to try it out, why was Mourinho preparing to bring on Rashford as his third sub, only to hurriedly change when Spurs carved Man U open and Son should have scored/squared it to Kane for a tap-in? If there is a later claim it was injury, that is clear face saving bollocks. It was petulance and public humiliation.

Comment

What a wonderful way to end a January.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                          Well, going down after 11 seconds isn't conducive to bus-parking. Not that the line-up suggested defensive tactics.
                          It did looked like the bus was parked, though. Just it wasn't in front of De Gea's goal but instead still in the garage with everyone sitting on their suitcases waiting for someone to locate the keys. Man United were remarkably toothless and devoid of attacking threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                            Reading this thread has made me want to watch Match of the Day. But it's a 10.45 start and I've got a full work day tomorrow.
                            Go to the BBC website, start watching whichever channel the football is on, press pause, leave your PC on, go to bed. Check in the morning it's still paused, go to work, watch when you get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                              If Fellani was injured, he must have come on injured as there was no evidence of him doing anything in the brief time he was involved in the game. And if Fellani was coming on with a knock to try it out, why was Mourinho preparing to bring on Rashford as his third sub, only to hurriedly change when Spurs carved Man U open and Son should have scored/squared it to Kane for a tap-in? If there is a later claim it was injury, that is clear face saving bollocks. It was petulance and public humiliation.

The commentators observed Fellaini moving with difficulty shortly after he came on. I don't know how he injured himself -- maybe an awkward turn or landing -- but the lack of mobility was evident.

Comment

The BT commentary team (and myself & Janik) didn’t spot this injury but they did show footage of Mourinho appearing to remonstrate with Fellaini during his fleeting appearance for not man-marking Eriksen.

Comment

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the club/manager claim Fellaini was injured, I don’t think it will be very credible.

Comment

Be fair, anyone can get injured when the manager throws them under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                      Be fair, anyone can get injured when the manager throws them under the bus.
                                      Applause for that

Comment

Sky did a piece just now of tweeted pictures of children and pets dressed up for the day, talking as if deadline day was as something akin to Christmas. You could see the presenter thinking 'How has it come to this?? Someone, please kill me!' as she delivered it. It was right there in her eyes.

Comment

It all peaked with the purple dildo really, didn’t it?

Comment

The above post belongs on the transfer thread.

Comment

You can delete and repost on the right thread, it’s what I did with my mistaken one.

Comment

I could, if I knew how to work the iPad better. Copying and pasting seems oddly difficult. And as such, not worth the effort.

Comment

James McClean and Matt Phillips both attempting a Joe Bennett style "tackle" there.

Comment

I know highlights are by their very nature piecemeal but did West Bromwich really only have one shot? I can believe it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X