• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bury are bollocksed, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Giggler View Post
      Is this all down to the crazy decision to appoint Lee Clark? Any sign of improvement in performances, if not results, since he left?

Comment

Look on the bright side, Giggler, at least you're with friends.

The brightest spot by far in a dismal season for Rochdale came about 20 minutes from the end of yesterday's game. 28 year old Joe Thomson took to the field following his second successful battle with cancer for a wholly unexpected cameo. But for a goal line clearance he might have sealed the points for us too.

Comment

0-0 away at the league leaders. Radio commentary seemed to indicate it was a good game. Shrewsbury have taken 4 points off Wigan this season and I doubt anyone else will top that.

Comment

I won't ask you what yesterday was like.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
              I won't ask you what yesterday was like.
              Two-nil down inside ten minutes tells its own story. I doubt the Rotherham defence will have an easier afternoon all season.

Lucketti seems to understand where the problems lie. It'll be interesting to see whether January brings signings which are looking at a push to get out of the relegation zone or to plan for promotion from League Two next season.

Comment

Apologies for this late query but I don't get the thread title - Fylde are in the 5th tier.

Comment

Fylde is a peninsular on which two clubs in the division lie.

Comment

Thanks. It's amazing how I never learned that school despite going to Blackpool every two years.

Comment

I must admit, the thread title had me confused as well and I'm very good at geography.

Comment

To be fair, it's one of the few remaining promontaries you haven't trekked yet.

Comment

Good day for Shrewsbury with a win when the two teams behind them drew against each other and the league leaders drew last night.

51 points and safe!!!

Comment

Yes, they are.

Comment

Sorry Giggler, but yes, it looks a poor prognosis for them

Comment

Three consecutive away wins. It's been a while.

Comment

Another win for Shrewsbury and Blackburn in third conceded a late equaliser to give Salop some breathing space. Thank you Rotherham.

Comment

Definitely, safe now, lovely.

What a remarkable 12 months this has been for Shrewsbury.

81 points from 46 league games in the calendar year. Achieved with players from the 'non-leagues', or players not deemed good enough at other league teams. I'll be surprised if Paul Hurst is with us this time next year.

Comment

Can’t have been very many New Year’s Day matches abandoned due to heavy rain, I’d think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSTFU View Post
                                        . I'll be surprised if Paul Hurst is with us this time next year.
                                        I'm a bit worried he's staying for the West Ham game then will move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                          Can’t have been very many New Year’s Day matches abandoned due to heavy rain, I’d think.
                                          What have I missed here?

Comment

https://twitter.com/accringtonstan/status/947881790861201409

Comment

Ah, in Division Four though.

Comment

Yes, level was initially misreported over here.

Comment

Radio Manchester reporting that Chris Lucketti has left Bury after less than two months in charge.

I see my club as a shambles from top to bottom at the moment. How do you lot see us?
                                                  Last edited by Giggler; 15-01-2018, 07:55. Reason: Overestimating the time Lucketti spent in charge

Comment

They look like certs for relegation.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X