Urgent urination query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent urination query

Who was the footballer who (semi) famously took a piss on the pitch during a match a few years ago? Was it Zidane? I seem to recall seeing a picture of him doing it but Googling it draws a blank so I'm wondering if I've misremembered which player it was

Urgent urination query

DaMarcus Beasley was spotting pissing into a bag while standing near the dugout during one of the USA's World Cup matches in 2002.

Zidane puked on the penalty spot against England in Euro 2004.

Comment

Urgent urination query

C. Ronaldo had a slash against the advert boards at Windsor Park, although this was at training the day before a NI- Portugal friendly.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Beasley just lopped it out in the dug out and whissed onto the ground, from what I remember.

Gary Lineker, of course, famously sh*t himself on the pitch at Italia '90.

Comment

Urgent urination query

And instantly, as I open this thread, an email arrives from our facilities manager entitled 'Plumbing problems'. As you were.

Comment

Urgent urination query

An Athletic Bilbao player was censured a few years back for doing one against the post either going off at half-time or coming on for the second half. Can't remember the name though.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Jens Lehmann had a widdle during a Champions League game.

I think it was Gary Mabbutt who once admitted to leaving the field during a game to have a dump - long before Jason Puncheon ever thought of doing it.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Barry Fry had a piss in all four corners of the St Andrews pitch in an attempt to break a gypsy curse on the club. Not during a match mind you.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Green Calx wrote: Zidane puked on the penalty spot against England in Euro 2004.
                  Messi seems to vomit all the time.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Thanks all. My memory must be playing tricks as far as Zidane goes. I'm asking in reference to this story, if anyone's curious.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Who knew poker was a game full of such prudes?

Comment

Urgent urination query

Landon Donovan 'famously' pissed at the Estadio Jalisco.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Only during a training session, but it was filmed and aired on Mexican TV. IIRC, that was before the game where the Mexico fans started "Osama, Osama" chants.

Comment

Urgent urination query

I'm wondering now if the opening post was thinking of Fabian Barthez. Relatively easy google picture find.

Comment

Urgent urination query

dalliance wrote: An Athletic Bilbao player was censured a few years back for doing one against the post either going off at half-time or coming on for the second half. Can't remember the name though.
                              It will have been either right post or left post.

Comment

Urgent urination query

The crossbar would have been impressive.

Comment

Urgent urination query

Well, there's a challenge Soccer AM haven't tried yet...

Comment

Urgent urination query

longeared wrote: Barry Fry had a piss in all four corners of the St Andrews pitch in an attempt to break a gypsy curse on the club. Not during a match mind you.
                                    Didn't work though

Comment

Urgent urination query

Santiago Canizares famously drank urine after rival supporters pissed into his water bottle.

Comment

Urgent urination query

1974ddr wrote:
                                        Originally posted by longeared
                                        Barry Fry had a piss in all four corners of the St Andrews pitch in an attempt to break a gypsy curse on the club. Not during a match mind you.
                                        Didn't work though
                                        That would rather depend on what the curse was.

Comment

Working...
                                        X