• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaw Costa Fortuné - Summer transfers 2014

Silvestre, no?

edit: oh, right, was mentioned already

Comment

Antonio Pulisao wrote: Sky are making a Hallmark Holiday out of this thing aren't they. Women in tight yellow dresses everywhere.
      The contrast with Neil Lennon's hair is painful.

Harry at the serial signings again - Krancjar to QPR...

Comment

Harry signing a load of players "he knows very well".

Hmm.

Comment

All the male Sky presenters have grey hair and wrinkles. Strangely, all the female presenters are in their 20s and 30s. What happens to them when they get older? Are they sent on one-way missions to space to fix the Sky satellites?

Comment

Antonio Pulisao wrote: All the male Sky presenters have grey hair and wrinkles. Strangely, all the female presenters are in their 20s and 30s. What happens to them when they get older? Are they sent on one-way missions to space to fix the Sky satellites?
            Natalie Sawyer can fix my satellite any time she likes. Eh? Eh?

Anyway, I'm willing to wait all night for the Harry Redknapp car window interview. It's a transfer deadline night tradition that needs upholding.

Comment

looks like hatem ben arfa's sojourn at nufc is ending in a six month loan to hull.

what an absolutely rotten football club we are.

Comment

Ben Arfa will do well there.

Defoe to a arsenal is a rumour gathering some pace.

Comment

Villa have blown out Tom Cleverly because of his wage demands.

Comment

Tony C wrote:
                    Defoe to arsenal is a rumour gathering some pace.
                    Also Huntelaar.

Comment

Not if they are indeed going to pay 16 million pounds for Wellbeck.

Comment

Selected Ambient Works 85-92 wrote: Welbeck having a medical at Arsenal ahead of a one-year loan (£6m) with an option to buy (£15m).
                        Well, if that happens, I certainly don't want to year Nefertiti moan anymore about Man Utd buying van Persie when Arsenal are taking United's England internationals from Old Trafford to the Emirates.

Wouldn't Arsene like a slightly used Cleverley as well?

Comment

Crystal Palace fans tonight.

I suspect you won't see that on Sky's coverage.

Comment

What's the story behind that?

Comment

No story except for generalised contempt for Sky. And the fact their cameras are outside every football ground in the Premier League tonight.

Comment

Harry says he's finished. A quiet day by his standards if true. Sandro, Niko's back... again. And that's about it. Once again we face a season with 2.5 strikers.

Comment

River Plate are 45 minutes away from keeping hold of Eder Álvarez Balanta and Teo Gutiérrez for another few months.

Comment

Micah Richards on a season-long loan to Fiorentina! Well, good for him.

Comment

I like the way one of the respondents to that tweet calls everyone "pikey cunts" then apparently (a day rightly of course) reports someone for calling him "faggot."
                                      Ye gods, but doesn't the internet make you weep?

Comment

Oh and Hull seem to be in a race with 'Arry to sign the most players tonight.

Comment

Sky Sports News is unbearable, I gave up after 25 minutes. It's like watching The Sun, only Page 3 isn't topless.

Comment

Antonio Pulisao wrote: Sky Sports News is unbearable, I gave up after 25 minutes. It's like watching The Sun, only Page 3 isn't topless.
                                            One of the SSN car park botherers did just have a sex doll thrown at him.

Comment

It would be highly amusing if Arsenal's request for an extension to complete the Wellbeck deal is denied.

Comment

why is "fuck her [right] in the pussy" a thing? there seem to be a lot of clips of people shouting it during live TV broadcasts around on the internet.

the doll one was quite funny because they were essentially bashing him over the head with it (while shouting "fuck her in the pussy" of course). it was the same guy as earlier but this time sky cut away

Comment

Sky Sports News obviously shocked there at the depiction of a woman as a mere sex object.

Comment

Oh, I just presumed Dildogate must have been covered on here already.

I found this far funnier than I should.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X