Wolves v Cov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolves v Cov

What shade of "old gold" are those shirts, Wolves?

Hang your heads in shame!

Coventry looking good to go through as we speak.

(But what the hell shade of ‘sky blue’ is that?)

Comment

Well that was an incredible non call.

Coventry probably should be up by two or three more.

Comment

Wovles get lucky...

Comment

Coventry will kick themselves all the way back to wherever it is they play these days.

Comment

It's been a fantastic second half (I missed the first).

Comment

…and it continues - 2-2 in the 97th minute.

Before anyone else says it - ‘proper old-school cup tie’.

Comment

WOW!!!!

Comment

Coventry have won it??

Comment

Fuck me!!!! What a game. Coventry City winning 3 2, Mark Robins, the magic of the fa cup!! Nostalgia js great in small doses.

Comment

Great goal to win. Deserved win too.

Comment

Now fantasising about coventry and leicester meeting in the fa cup final and the playoff final, on consecutive days.

Comment

It's all gone quiet over here

Comment

What a magnificent sporting occasion this was, an utter contrast to the frictionless jeopardy-free FA Cup tie I had to liveblog later.

The game it reminded me of wasn't so much the 87 Cup final but Cov's semi-final win over Leeds that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nesta View Post
                              Now fantasising about coventry and leicester meeting in the fa cup final and the playoff final, on consecutive days.
                              If that ends up being the case they should have a double trophy match. All on the line lads, two trophies, one match. FA Cup and Playoff winners trophy. Promotion and European football up for grabs in one game.

Comment

Have heard yet from Cousin Boneless?

Comment

Oh my god. I'm still asking myself if yesterday actually happened!? That was probably the best moment I have had ever supporting City (i was in the womb for the Cup win). The celebrations are the end will stay with me forever!

And it's off to CBS South for our fourth visit in about seven years!

Comment

Originally posted by Nesta View Post
                                    Yeah, that's an appalling lack of foresight from the fa or football league or both. If (quite a big if but still within the realms of possibility) Coventry do get through to both finals, it's rumoured that the championship play off final will have to change both date and venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Boneless View Post
                                      Oh my god. I'm still asking myself if yesterday actually happened!? That was probably the best moment I have had ever supporting City (i was in the womb for the Cup win). The celebrations are the end will stay with me forever!

And it's off to CBS South for our fourth visit in about seven years!
                                      Well if its any consolation its one of the first games of football I can vividly remember. Only Yesterday I was reeling off a load of names of players from that team to torment spurs fans on WhatsApp.

Given the semi final draw, Prepare for a lot of nostalgic fa cup chat featuring Mark Robins and not Keith houchen or lloyd mcgrath.

Those heysel ban era fa cup finals were quite the spectacle weren't they,;
                                      Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 17-03-2024, 21:43.

Comment

Working...
                                      X