Barton Fink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barton Fink

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/1733427897937940956?t=R86WOHaGyNnWWna2T91HJQ&s=19

He's completely lost it.

His posts about his brother were horrendous but now this.

His brother was involved in the racist murder of a man.

He himself only avoided prosecution for domestic violence after his wife withdrew the evidence.

On the plus side that's him likely gone from the game for good. Surely he's just too toxic now.

Comment

Barton appears to have taken his sacking by Bristol Rovers very badly and decided to put himself forward for Laurence Fox's recently vacated position.

Comment

Moaning twat, wanting f*cking handouts from the media just because he was a gobby, mediocre player. Doesn't get his way, blame it on the ethnics, lad.

Seriously, if he hadn't come out with this sh*t and had set up his own YouTube channel specifically to slag off Henderson and Gerard and all the other retired players in the media, I'd probably tune in, but he's totally shot himself in the foot there. GB News if he's lucky.

Comment

Ah, this is what The Last Leg were talking about last night.

Comment

I don't do twitter, even less now it's X. Was this posted some time around midnight, I wonder?

Comment

Six minutes past, it appears

Comment

I'm waiting for my twitter was hacked posts.

Comment

Strap your dicks on Monday people.
                  I need more instructions. I've just about located my dick (presuming it is dick in the singular, I'll be in big trouble if it is plural), but am struggling to find Monday people. I asked a few folk at the game today and they all made clear they were Thursday folk, and they hadn't seen a Monday person anywhere in years. Then, when I do find a self-declared Monday person (if such a mythical beast exists), I'm unsure how to strap my dick on them. Also, does the gender of the Monday person matter? I'm guessing it does (as well as their colour) given the rest of Joey's tweet.

And how long do I need to keep my dick strapped on the Monday person? I'm just wondering because I've got 20 minutes free after EastEnders next week, so could schedule it in then. Any advice would be fantastic as I'm keen to get started on the dick strapping as soon as possible. The future of the country depends on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                    I don't do twitter, even less now it's X. Was this posted some time around midnight, I wonder?
                    10.06 this morning according to the date stamp.

Comment

"If they have a fantastic career in the game. Like their dad did."

Why is Joey Barton filming some other player's kids?

Comment

He'll be Minister for Sport and Gender in the new Farage government

Comment

Why is is "the Feminist's" with an apostrophe and "the racists" without an apostrophe. Do the racists belong to the feminists?

Comment

I believe he had more cards than wins during his PL career.

Comment

I had to look up what a Simp is.

Comment

Same here

Comment

An all time great sign off line.

Comment

I'm thinking he might just have been turned down for Sky's Soccer Saturday or something similar based on that rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                      I had to look up what a Simp is.
                                      Please elucidate.

Comment

Submissive, emasculated fools,.more or less

Comment

Ah, so he doesn't include himself in that group. Pity, cos if he was a lot brighter he'd possibly achieve the giddy heights of fooldom...

Comment

Who are the "Monday People?" They sound like a soft-rock band from the 70s.

Comment

Lots of harmonies à la Mamas & the Papas.

Comment

‘The Monday People’ is surely a failed red-top that was always fractionally too late with all the goss.

Comment

There's a very strong Graham Linehan energy to all this.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X