Marcus Maddison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Maddison

...won't be appearing on a football pitch anywhere near you soon: sentenced to 20 months for a violent assault on a 60-year-old woman. What a charmer.

Don't think i'd realised that he quit professional football in 2021. Remember him as a quite annoying, but skilful player at Posh, and for Michael Bostwick going through him hard (but fair). Cheerio.

Comment

Remember him as a handy player for Peterborough, when he first went he would have been quite young so probably one they eyed up for a big sale. Just seemed to all go pop for him, I know he’s suffered with a few off the pitch issues but leaving Peterborough was really the beginning of the end. I remember there being relative excitement at Charlton that they’d signed him but that didn’t last.

Comment

Our fans were a bit worried when we were linked with him while at Posh. Not because of the ridiculous fee being quoted but because of some of his off field activities. I know nothing about them but the relief of decent respected posters on our main board was enough for me. Seems they were right.

Comment

Working...
        X