SUPER MARIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUPER MARIO

This thread is at cross purposes, Brothers. It's clearly Geronto's fault.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

I was right then.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Gerontophile wrote: EIM: If I may speak for myself: none of the above. The more that Ballotelli's name is mentioned with this, the more it will gain 'gravitas'. Some dick in Italy called him a 'nigger' (little boy home, 'nigger').

Not cool, not in any way, shape or form: cool. And he was only an hour from landing in Milan... my fucking Dawk: those Italians's do some classy racism.
        I wasn't talking about Balotelli.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Another day, another "incident".

Milan have denied reports in Italy that Mario Balotelli was fined after becoming involved in an argument with police having parked illegally at the city's Linate airport on Thursday.

Balotelli, who was collecting friends, was told to move his car by traffic wardens when he stopped in a no-parking zone. He initially appeared to do so, but, say reports, "he was only pretending", and immediately parked illegally again – leading to a "heated row" with two passing police officers.

Milan, though, say "normal checks" were carried out on Balotelli's car, and that "there was no argument" with the officers who challenged him.
          I wonder if Liq can get in on this Balotelli Beat action. Seems like a potential earner.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Jah Womble wrote:
            Oh Jesus, has WSC jumped the shark so badly? Are we really discussing the semantic differences between cunt and twat? I'll clear it up for you - both mean fanny. Or vagina, if you're proper learned. Now everyone can unknot their knickers.
            There's still an ocean of difference between the two euphemisms in terms of offence intended.

Not even sure why I'm posting this.
            you can say one on the telly, and the radio, but definitely not the other.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

The jumping the shark call was brought to you by someone making fat Americans jokes in their location.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Erics Inner Monologue wrote: This thread is at cross purposes, Brothers. It's clearly Geronto's fault.
                Yeah, sorry. Leap first, think second. Although "reading others's posts, late" is a helpful assist (for my posts). Don't blame me, and PLEASE call me Ger/minge. It saves your fingers.

Bitch.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Third rate Leszno wrote:
                  Originally posted by Erics Inner Monologue
                  Originally posted by ˇVéndovos Mareo!
                  Originally posted by Harry Truscott
                  I think "twat" is a perfectly acceptable description. There's an ocean of difference between a "twat" and a "cunt".
                  Oh Jesus, has WSC jumped the shark so badly? Are we really discussing the semantic differences between cunt and twat? I'll clear it up for you - both mean fanny. Or vagina, if you're proper learned. Now everyone can unknot their knickers.
                  What do you reckon, Harry? Cunt, twat or fanny?
                  If it were up to me, I'd suggest minge.
                  I'll settle for that.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

caja-dglh wrote: The jumping the shark call was brought to you by someone making fat Americans jokes in their location.
                    Who said it was a joke?

Comment

SUPER MARIO

ursus arctos wrote: Vendeveos, Fabio Liverani predates Ferrari by several years if one considers players with one black parent.
                      You're right, as usual. I had the feeling I was overlooking someone.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere (I couldn't find anything), but surely he's doing this stuff on the dubious advice of a publicist?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22058633

Comment

SUPER MARIO

I just read that the fine for smoking on a train in Italy is seven euros. If that's right, I'm surprised he didn't give the conductor a ten-euro note and tell him to keep the change.

Comment

SUPER MARIO

Bear in mind you can racially abuse someone on an Italian train and get fined 5 euros, so the smoking punishment is actually quite harsh by comparison.

Comment

Working...
                            X