No announcement yet.

Pictures of Crewe - Division Four 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely delighted for County, having frequented Edgeley Park as a student many years ago when they were always on the cusp of the division one play-offs (or whatever the Championship was known at the time). No disrespect to Carlisle but i'll be hoping Stockport prevail for that reason, as well as the ground being adjacent to the railway station and easy from Euston.

Comment

Stockport appear to have settled much better than Carlisle. The Cumbrians only looking dangerous at set pieces.

Comment

Carlisle in the ascendancy. Good game this now.

Comment

Couple of terrific saves in extra time from each keeper. Thought the bold substitutions worked for Carlisle. Edmondson looked good when he came on.

Comment

It goes to penalties.

Comment

County miss their second one, advantage Carlisle

Comment

Stockport going to rue a free header which was headed narrowly wide at the start of the second half. One Carlisle penalty to win it...

Comment

Congrats Carlisle, however it's one away trip I won't be doing. Stockport will be kicking themselves. Looked firmly in control until the last 10 minutes of normal time without really threatening to get a second.
                  Last edited by RobW; 28-05-2023, 15:28.

Comment

Congratulations to OTF's Carlisle contingent!

Comment

Well done Carlisle . I might finally get there next season.

Comment

Nice one, chuffed for Carlisle. Congratulations to their many fans on here

Comment

Made up for the resident Cumbrians especially TrL and WFD. Enjoy your night.

Comment

I taught loads of great kids at my last school who were members of Carlisle supporting families and I’m really happy for them.

Comment

Well played the Cumbrains!

Comment

Really pleased for Carlisle, one of my fave aways with Argyle and with similarly long journeys undertaken by their supporters to away games, a club that I like to see do well.

Comment

Thanks all. Still trying to process what's happened. 17 years since our last promotion, we came into this season looking forward to a comfortable mid table finish but knowing anything more was improbable because of our modest budget. Paul Simpson made the difference.

Comment

Gratz.

Comment

I'll echo all the congratulations to WFD and Les and offer commiserations to Crystal Staples I dare say Stockport will be up there challenging again next year, though.

Comment

Yup. Two teams it's hard to dislike, pity there had to be a loser. Tonight I'll raise one in commiseration to the spirit of Albert Tatlock.

Comment

Wot they all said.

Comment

Comment

Yeah congrats Carlisle fans. Pleased for you'se.

The top of League Two next season should be ferociously competitive - Stockport, Bradford, Wrexham, Notts County, Salford, Accrington all should be in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                                              X