No announcement yet.

Same Old Top Four: English Premier League 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, but I think the evidence shows that Ton Ton is their principal target.

You and ad hoc are collateral damage

Comment

Games without neutral officials must surely rely on good faith between the teams and officials on calls such as handball, corners and offside, whereas football with officials often assumes there will be the dishonesty from players we see in every televised game.
      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 14-05-2022, 20:05.

Comment

There is nothing that pisses TonTon off more than having nothing to be pissed off about.
        Last edited by Toby Gymshorts; 14-05-2022, 21:00.

Comment

He can sort that quickly by unblocking other posters

Comment

DDT at least eliminated malaria in a number of parts of the world. VAR has never offered anything of value to anyone.

VAR would be massively improved if its use on offside was only for decisions that are wildly wrong, the equivalent of umpire's call on LBWs, rather than actually thinking that it had the magical ability to be mm perfect. Even then it would still be rubbish, but at least it would be much less rubbish.

Comment

DDT wasn't invented with malicious intent.

Comment

Neither was VAR. Probably.

Comment

Spurs 1-0 Burnley - another fairly soft pen goes our way. But that was way more stressful than it should’ve been.

Over to you, Arsenal…

Comment

West Ham 1-0 up v Man City against the run of play.

Comment

…and they’ve played them pretty well since going ahead.

Comment

2-0 at h/t. Liverpool’s weekend gets better and better.

Comment

Tottenham have done their job and Brighton 1-0 up at Leeds. Potential for Everton to be safe tonight

Comment

Proper rope-a-dope stuff from West Ham this first half.

Comment

2-1 - Grealish the unlikely scorer.

Comment

2-2. City will go on and win this unless their keystone cops defending undoes them again.

Comment

Now 2-2. Desperate own goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                    2-2. City will go on and win this unless their keystone cops defending undoes them again.
                                    That pair of incidents was bizarre. Schoolboy stuff.

I figured that West Ham would probably regret not converting at least one of them.

Comment

Penalty to Man City after VAR intervention.

Comment

Which Fabianski saves from Mahrez.

Comment

I approve of the sentimental subsituation to bring on Mark Noble, but I was a bit surprised that it was so early.

Comment

ffs Brighton

Comment

It’s an immutable law of football that every Brighton game ends 1-1.

Comment

Bit of karma for Seamus Coleman there - one minute you're screaming in Christian Eriksen's face and the next you're deflecting the ball into your own net.

Comment

Come on, Brentford.

Comment

Put the mazzy on that, didn't I?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X