WSC podcast 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSC podcast 10

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of these but this latest one is perhaps the best yet.

I was particularly beguiled by the discussion about relegation escapes (or not as the case may be). Andy Lyons's recall of past events is seriously impressive. I've mentioned several times over the years the humbling effect that OTF has had on me, when I've fancied myself as knowing a bit about football (or music or film) only to realise that other people know a lot more. This was a prime example.

Great listening.

Yes, I've really enjoyed these. Just comforting talk about nothing of massive consequence. I mean that in a good way.

Comment

I was on a 3-4 year run of steadily listening to a variety of football podcasts during my commute but then the book stack grew and grew so I dumped the podcasts for the past couple years. But WSC got me going again. I really enjoy these and did the bottom level support so I could get an extra episode each month. After I get through this last pile of work stuff, I'll check out episode 10.

Comment

Working...
      X