Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
    He has more hair, though.
    No, he doesn't, though. He's doing top-side baldness. Rare, but still what he's doing.

In 2026, when you both turn 60, you'll have more than he'll have.

Comment

How the fixtures shape up this weekend:

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1260223234148106243

Comment

Football without fans. Just like Maggie Thatcher wanted. Yay.

Comment

I know a lot of people will probably watch Dortmund because it’s a derby and Jaden Sancho but I’m probably going to watch Fortuna v Paderborn. An away win puts the cats amongst the pigeons, from a social distance, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
            I know a lot of people will probably watch Dortmund because it’s a derby and Jaden Sancho but I’m probably going to watch Fortuna v Paderborn. An away win puts the cats amongst the pigeons, from a social distance, of course.
            Jesus, I think I'd rather watch the fucking Belarussian league than that.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post

Jesus, I think I'd rather watch the fucking Belarussian league than that.
              I'd rather watch you watching the Belarussian League than that.

Comment

BT Sport want to charge me more per month than I was paying prior to getting rid in March if I want to get it back just for the Bundesliga, despite assuring me when I cancelled there would be no punishment on price.

I'm not sure I'm willing to pay more for a far lesser service on principle, especially as I have my doubts how diverting these crowd-free games will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                  BT Sport want to charge me more per month than I was paying prior to getting rid in March if I want to get it back just for the Bundesliga, despite assuring me when I cancelled there would be no punishment on price.

I'm not sure I'm willing to pay more for a far lesser service on principle, especially as I have my doubts how diverting these crowd-free games will be.
                  Shakhtyor Soligorsk vs Slavia Mozyr and BATE vs Slutsk will be free on YouTube on Saturday afternoon if you don't fancy paying BT Sport for the Bundesliga !

Comment

If BATE's opponents lose, do their fans subject them to Slutsk-shaming?

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
                      If BATE's opponents lose, do their fans subject them to Slutsk-shaming?
                      the match is a veritable pun fest waiting to happen !

And it would be even worse if Slutsk were playing Brest........

Comment

Having been appointed Augsburg coach in March, Heiko Herrlich missed his debut at Wolfsburg due to all games being called off. Two months later, he still won't make his debut at Wolfsburg, because he violated quarantine to go to the supermarket. Heiko Herrlich is 48.

So now he has to be taken out of circulation, as punishment for being a very naughty boy and until he has two negative tests. Is "idiot" too mild a term for him?

Comment

They'll probably charge you a lot more if you go back later in the year. A decent government would punish them for gouging.

Comment

Comment

You're the BATE masters, in a roundabout way.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/acjimbo/status/1261623862313324546[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post

They'll probably charge you a lot more if you go back later in the year. A decent government would punish them for gouging.
                                  The guy at the call centre told me they were expecting to be offering deals when there's a wider set of sports resumed to tempt people back. Then again, the advice I got when I cancelled is that I could do so at the same price so who knows.

I've compromised and got a monthly pass to watch it on devices as it works on a smart TV. Will see how the Bundesliga pans out and what other sports are back and when before committing to a 12/24 month contract again.

It's on a matter of a few pound a month difference but the principle is the annoying thing. Though reviewing all my BT bills prodded me to finally cancel the main landline in the house so that's a saving of Ł30 a month already.

Comment

I thought the Goals Show would be the way to go this afternoon (based on how well it works on CL nights) but the format and atmosphere is rendering it a bit Endsleigh League Extra so far.

Comment

Haaland

Comment

I thought the Goals Show would be the way to go this afternoon (based on how well it works on CL nights).
                                        Yeah I was hoping for that too.

Comment

Too easy for Dortmund so far anyway, as Guerrero doubles their lead.

Comment

Dortmund 4-0 up and cruising.

I'm sure they've never let Schalke back into a match previously when holding this kind of lead.

Comment

Hertha also 2-0 up at Hoffenheim, in today's "didn't expect THIS" occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                                Dortmund 4-0 up and cruising.

I'm sure they've never let Schalke back into a match previously when holding this kind of lead.
                                                Lol

Comment

Hertha cruising now, a lovely solo goal for the third.

Comment

That was indeed a very good finish. Are you watching, Klinsi?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X