Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Cameron, as seen in squires' twitter avi

Failing that, what about a Generic FC mug?

Comment

Ah no, purple dildo sports reporter, it has to be. If whole strip isn't practical, just the last frame

Comment

There could definitely be a market for Generic FC memorabilia.

Or at least a pin badge.

Comment

But in what colours?

Comment

Generic ones

Comment

I get nearly all of this week's https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

(particularly liked "winter jacket with rain absorbent woollen exterior" Possibly because I had exactly the same thought)

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                I get nearly all of this week's https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

(particularly liked "winter jacket with rain absorbent woollen exterior" Possibly because I had exactly the same thought)
                I was completely adrift this week.

Comment

I'm not sure I get the second and last paragraphs.

Comment

"Jardigan" sounds like a Brazilian journeyman midfielder - the kind who starts out in the Flamengo youth system, plays 2 games for them and then spends the next decade turning out for Atletico Mineiro, Goias, Bahia and Sao Caetano.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                      I'm not sure I get the second and last paragraphs.
                      The Bristol Rovers stuff? I just assumed it was some generic unlikely football leak. I didn;t get "Saves de Gea"

Interview with BDG here https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/1...r-the-gallery/

Comment

I didn;t get "Saves de Gea"

Emo band Saves The Day.

Comment

Usually get the emo stuff as it's my daughter's thing. My world is full of Panic! At The Disco, and 21 Pilots, but never heard of Saves the Day

Comment

Bristol Rovers fans wouldn't countenance Strongbow in the clubhouse. It's Thatchers all the way.

I'm presuming the club have been done by weights and measures recently although a quick Google came back with a story of them airing Babestation at half time 'by accident'.

Comment

I thought it was Blackthorn in the Rovers clubhouse? Certainly was last time I went.

Comment

And yet Thatchers sponsor that stand. Or has that changed?

Comment

I should have noted - I've not been for some time (around 9-10 years now).

Comment

Clearly a large part of the Roverz mention is just to mock them from a Swindon POV. To take it further, I've only just noticed the signature 'Zquirez' at the bottom of the strip.

Comment

Usually get the emo stuff as it's my daughter's thing. My world is full of Panic! At The Disco, and 21 Pilots, but never heard of Saves the Day
                                      She just got home from school. "I've heard of them, but they're not emo" she opined, dismissively

Comment

No band or their fans fess up to being emo though, do they? It's almost as bad as "nu metal" as a pejorative genre description.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd classify them as emo (unless their music has changed since I last heard them, c. 2001). I didn't even know the band were still together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                            No band or their fans fess up to being emo though, do they? It's almost as bad as "nu metal" as a pejorative genre description.
                                            Dunno about fans at the higher end of the age demographic (eg 15), but my 12 year old is very happy to own and claim the label for herself and her baes

Comment

Is “emo” the same word in Hungarian?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                Is “emo” the same word in Hungarian?
                                                Seems to be. Not seen it written down though so maybe it's spelled ímó

Comment

Comment

The lead singer of Saves the Day went to the same New Jersey prep school as Robert Mueller (yes, that one).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X