• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
      Boris Johnson's apparently.
      “Peter Reid's "f***ing disgrace" tirade to Boris Johnson“

Comment

We are all going to buy the boy Squires new book when it's out?

(and from a bookshop and not those tax-dodging cunts at Amazon I trust)

Not that it's just tax-dodging.

Buying from shops keeps local people in work.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
          Ah, gotcha. I remember the incident now. I didn't know it was a bookmaker, though it doesn't surprise me.
          Would that be a bookmaker that has adopted the name of a pseudonymous fake "Oirishman" by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
            We are all going to buy the boy Squires new book when it's out?

(and from a bookshop and not those tax-dodging cunts at Amazon I trust)

Not that it's just tax-dodging.

Buying from shops keeps local people in work.
            You probably ought to buy the Mac annual rather than a book by some Australian.

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
              You probably ought to buy the Mac annual rather than a book by some Australian.
              Where's that "block poster" function when you need it?

Comment

Reid and Southall.

What's not to like about Everton?

Comment

Everything else?

Comment

I wasn't comfortable with them when they were, for years, the whitest club in football but, after that, felt reasonably benign towards them. Now, they seem to be getting to Villa-esque levels of pointlessness. Mind you, I am so out of the loop with the EPL that they may be the most compelling story in top-flight football presently for all I know.

Hope this helps.

Comment

This is Life Imitating Squires, isn’t it?

Comment

Yes, he tweeted the photo and the original panel out yesterday.

Followed by one of him with Scarlett Johansson as Swindon Town won the Champions League

Comment

That guy looks like a complete fucking fucktard. That is fucking singlehandedly the fucking most fucking disrespectful fucking thing I've ever seen directed at people who have fought in wartime. Exploiting millions of deaths so you can one-up everyone else in the poppy stakes. Deserves to be doused and lit as a warning to others.

Comment

Sorry for the swears. But really, what a disrespectful twerp.

Comment

Testicles... so many testicles...

Comment

I saw the direction of the balls' travel the wrong way around, it turns out.

Comment

Nah. Sean Dyche is still Bane.

Comment

That was such an arrestingly odd sentence, Kev, I had to read the strip to make sense of it retrospectively. But yes, now I agree with you, I too couldn't avoid seeing them as entering rather than exiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                      I saw the direction of the balls' travel the wrong way around, it turns out
                                      Yeah, me too. Which was much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                        That guy looks like a complete fucking fucktard. That is fucking singlehandedly the fucking most fucking disrespectful fucking thing I've ever seen directed at people who have fought in wartime. Exploiting millions of deaths so you can one-up everyone else in the poppy stakes. Deserves to be doused and lit as a warning to others.
                                        I don't disagree. However I do like that he's worn a mesh over his face, lest any overenthusiastic bees turn up.

Comment

The Man himself is on H+J on Talksport this afternoon. I don't think he's been on yet unless I missed him in the half hour I couldn't listen to, so he should be on between 3 an 4, Brit time.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                            Sorry for the swears. But really, what a disrespectful twerp.
                                            That there fence-post up your rectum must hurt though?

Comment

It's poppies, poppies, poppies all over again!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...poppygate-2017

Comment

Not enough poppies.

Comment

Great work as ever from BDG and, of course, the comments are the very motherlode of reactionary bullshit. Same as it ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                                    Not enough poppies.

Not enough burka's (sic), surely?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X