Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
    Oh, good for him (assuming he paid well and was respectful), they're struggling in the current climate.
    Er, it's a bit of a risk for everyone involved's health.

Comment

The Matt Hancock Panel is gold. Particularly the podium messaging.

I'd love him to do a Halloween strip where Joel Bats turned out to be a vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbear View Post
        The virus is thought to have come from bats......
        Far too gnomic for me…

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
          Sunderland's marketing man (I think, perhaps higher up than that. I haven't seen the show) who has been subject to ridicule for his appearances in the new series of the Netflix documentary series about them.
          I thought it looked like Jean-Ralphio from Parks And Recreation and spent too long trying to work out why he might have crossed over into Squiresworld. The Sunderland guy doesn't seem to be a million miles removed from the character, on first glance.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post

I thought it looked like Jean-Ralphio from Parks And Recreation and spent too long trying to work out why he might have crossed over into Squiresworld. The Sunderland guy doesn't seem to be a million miles removed from the character, on first glance.
            I was very proud for identifying Jean Ralphio as well, and thought it was an entertainment 720 thing.

Comment

I'm hearing Dyche's song to the tune of Limp Bizkit's 'Rollin", I'm not sure if that's the intent.

Comment

Roy Hodgson!!!!!!

Comment

I'd never seen the Daniel James puppy video before, I love him even more now.

Comment

I'm getting it to the theme from Rawhide

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Ian Wright meeting Mr Pigden. Even a drawing of it makes me well up.

Recommended viewing if your tear ducts need a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                          Ian Wright meeting Mr Pigden. Even a drawing of it makes me well up.

Recommended viewing if your tear ducts need a workout.
                          I'd never seen that before. Or, for that matter Daniel James getting his puppy. I'm a wreck!

Comment

I don't whether anyone else is getting more lachrymose of late due to lockdown but I certainly have and that strip hasn't helped. The ones I didn't know about - Daniel James, Ranieri and Bocelli, the Liverpool goalie - made the air in here awful dusty back there. To think that I was worrying that BDG would run out of material without the football.

Comment

Some bonus Squires with no reference to football.
                              It's the meeting from The Irishman as an online Zoom call.

https://lwlies.com/articles/the-iris...david-squires/

Comment

I damn lost my museli at the Joe Pesci/Korean ambassadors child reference.

Comment

Flog On The Tyne...

Comment

Well done Mr. Squires.

Comment

That's quite some first panel, isn't it. Bravo.

Comment

Sometimes they make it too easy for BDG

https://twitter.com/NUFCTheMag/status/1252657616695803914

Comment

There's an awful lot of mortified, angry NUFC fans replying to that article.

Comment

Let them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                              There's an awful lot of mortified, angry NUFC fans replying to that article.
                                              Is there a link on there to the comments?

I can't find one on my moby?

Comment

Nope, they've been disabled. Probably wise.

Comment

Who was that poster who was here for a while who insisted that the Guardian (and in particular Marina Hyde, i think) were hugely biased against Newcastle? I bet he;s feeling loads of righteous vindication while he plays with his souvenir bonesaw

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
                                                    Nope, they've been disabled. Probably wise.
                                                    Ah well.

There's always Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X