If YOU know OUR history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If YOU know OUR history

The Premier league showdown comes on Thursday night. Yet again Scottish football shows its true hunnish tendencies by allowing the season to be continued for an extra week to make it easier for Rangers to win the championship. The authorities have done everything in their power to allow Rangers to maintain a momentum of games, whilst the might Celts have to twiddle their thumbs.

However, in a move so-orchestrated that it would make Robert Mugabe ashamed, the masonic establishment has set Celtic up to be robbed at the final hurdle again. 1 game to go and it is only goal difference in it.

We know the score, Dundee United will be given a penalty and any goals we score will be disallowed; whereas the tug of the rolled-up knee and the apron swing will ensure that The Huns of the North (Aberdeen) lie down to Rangers, as they usually do when it matters. In anywhere outside Scotland or Zimbabwe, there would be an uproar at the corruption of it. But we in Scotland are used to the systematic cheating and belittling of Celtic and anything with an Irish or Catholic background.

However, should we overcome on Thursday, it will be twice as sweet knowing that we didn't just beat Rangers, but we beat a system and the masonic tyrrany that robs us of our rightful place in this country.

Eammon McNamara is Policy Officer for Glasgow East End Renewal and has successfully been adopted as SNP PPC for Glasgow Shettleston

If YOU know OUR history

Woooah - it's happening again!

Comment

If YOU know OUR history

Heh, unfortunately you missed out reference to the Two Billies at Aberdeen that any self respecting Celtic supporter would have shoehorned in.

Comment

If YOU know OUR history

It goes without saying, doesn't it.

If I was to list every affront and every incidence of anti-Celtic bias, I'd become a very irritating, whingeing and boring bastard. Wouldn't I?

Comment

If YOU know OUR history

Re Aberdeen v Rangers: Ian Durrant, lest we forget.

Comment

If YOU know OUR history

Just like they were the second team from Glasgow to win 9 in a row, I predict that Rangers will become the second team from Glasgow to lose a UEFA CUP Final and then a week or so later lose a League Title on goal difference.

Comment

If YOU know OUR history

Gypsy: cheers for that... dunno about you, but I believe in reverse psychology.

Also, can you pass the thread condiments?

Comment

Working...
              X