No announcement yet.

Oh, is he still playing?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See when he won that MOTM pizza at Thistle, did he eat it all himself or did he share it round the dressing room?

Comment

Watching FA Cup MOTD and discovered Tim Krul is now at Luton.

Comment

Driving up to the supermarket this afternoon, the husband uttered the actual words of the thread title when the commentator on the Ipswich game described a contribution by Sone Aluko.

Comment

Yeah, for some reason I'd thought he was older than Eni and considering she retired a while ago now, I'd assumed he'd done the same. But no, he's 34 and Eni 36.

Comment

I must have really taken my eye off what is going on at Goodson Park because I had no idea that Ashley Young is still playing. He’s 38. I’m sure he’s in good shape and everything but…

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
              I must have really taken my eye off what is going on at Goodson Park because I had no idea that Ashley Young is still playing. He’s 38. I’m sure he’s in good shape and everything but…
              Thiago Silva being in opposition meant that the two of the three oldest players in the PL were in opposition (Fabianski is 2nd oldest)

Chelsea's final scorer Alfie Gilchrist was born in November 2003, two months after Young had made his Watford debut. Thiago made his debut in Brazil "in 2002", possibly before Palmer was born in May.

Comment

Working...
              X