Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might Mike Ashley, in fact, be a genius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post
    Can we get back to abusing the mags please?
    This. Nice to have a dedicated thread for me to whinge about these pricks in.

Latest is apparently the Supporters Trust is falling apart (again), due to its being taken over by that prick Hurst from True Faith and his chums. I'd read up more and figure out what's actually going on, except I can't think of anything good the Trust has ever done even when it wasn't run by tedious dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by beak View Post

This. Nice to have a dedicated thread for me to whinge about these pricks in.

Latest is apparently the Supporters Trust is falling apart (again), due to its being taken over by that prick Hurst from True Faith and his chums. I'd read up more and figure out what's actually going on, except I can't think of anything good the Trust has ever done even when it wasn't run by tedious dickheads.
      I don’t know Hurst. Having moved down south in the late 80s the only Mag fan media loon I’m aware of is the baldy vicar Kray groupie feller. He’s more than enough tbh.
      I don’t think we’ve even got a trust, far too placid in accepting club bullshit our lot. There surely has to be a happy medium somewhere between Mackem placid club PR acceptance and Mag horse punching, phone box smashing, shop shouting, mock funeral madness that’d benefit professional football up there but I’m fucked if I could draw it’s line.

Youve got a home win today. It’ll be like Xmas and everyone’s birthday rolled into one doon the toon thaneet etc.
      Last edited by Sunderporinostesta; 04-12-2021, 22:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post

I don’t know Hurst. Having moved down south in the late 80s the only Mag fan media loon I’m aware of is the baldy vicar Kray groupie feller. He’s more than enough tbh.
        I don’t think we’ve even got a trust, far too placid in accepting club bullshit our lot. There surely has to be a happy medium somewhere between Mackem placid club PR acceptance and Mag horse punching, phone box smashing, shop shouting, mock funeral madness that’d benefit professional football up there but I’m fucked if I could draw it’s line.

Youve got a home win today. It’ll be like Xmas and everyone’s birthday rolled into one door the toon thaneet etc.

Absolutely.

Comment

Newcastle trip to Saudi Arabia 'for benefit of players' says manager Eddie Howe - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60084221

Newcastle to train in Saudi Arabia, what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Ashley sues Staveley

https://www.theguardian.com/football...manda-staveley

Comment

Can't they both lose?

Comment

If any of you happened to hear a booming ethereal klaxon blast at some point today, it's because Bruno Guimaraes has given his first interview as an NUFC player in which he managed to squeeze reference to a "Fascinating Project" into pretty much every sentence.
                Last edited by beak; 07-02-2022, 14:50.

Comment

Maybe that's what Google translate came up with when he typed the Portuguese words for "lucrative contract".

Comment

Hot Chocolate rewrite (It Started With A Kiss - middle 8):

"You don't dismember me do you??"

Comment

A topic for Louise Taylor to avoid in her next stenography session:

'Saudi woman given 34-year prison sentence for using Twitter'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-using-twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X